Options

I haven't received my 3star champions of Oct event

Even after completing my uncollected difficulty of the final September objective, but I am still don't get the new champions

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Could you send a screenshot of the objectives?
  • Options
    Siguy923Siguy923 Posts: 20
    Same here. I HAVNT received any anti-venom
  • Options

• Options
    Nowhere does it say final preparations
  • Options
    I am in the same boat. What’s the fix?
  • Options
    ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    Siguy923 said:

@Siguy923 There are 5 sets of objectives, each difficulty of an objective requires the previous objective of that difficulty to be completed to unlock, the order of objectives is;

Training Daze -> Special Forces -> Dream Team -> Nightmare Fuel -> Final Preperations

So you need to finish any difficulty of Dream Team and Nightmare Fuel before you get Final Preparations

Then after completing Final Preparations you get your 3* Anti-Venom and 1* Summoned Symbiote
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,383 ★★★★★
    They need a sticked forum post and a big yellow bar at the top addressing this.
    Lots of confused players flooding the forum with the same question.
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, as some have mentioned, the Training Daze, Special Forces, Dream Team, Nightmare Fuel, and Final Preparations objectives would all need to be completed in order to get your 3* Anti-Venom and 1* Summoned Symbiote. Would you be able to confirm what the last one you completed was?
  • Options
    Account name: Carolus Martel

Alliance member still doesn’t have 3* anti-venom or sym. The immune system upgrade is showing as active
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Account name: Carolus Martel

Alliance member still doesn’t have 3* anti-venom or sym. The immune system upgrade is showing as active

Read above
  • Options
    neo1120neo1120 Posts: 2
    i did not received also my 3* champion in october event
  • Options
    RanunculusRanunculus Posts: 73
    neo1120 said:

i did not received also my 3* champion in october event

Did you read this thread so far? All the answers are here.
  • Options
    Yes objectives completed. Still no anti-venom
  • Options

Yes objectives completed. Still no anti-venom

You will have to show a pic here of your remaining Objectives page for anyone to help you out further, you must have missed doing one of them that Zibiit mentioned in orange color above as related to this sequence.

Here is a guide of sequence of Objectives needed.

• Options
    Immune System Upgrade has been unlocked meaning objective was completed but anti-venom and symb was not delivered
  • Options
    Xhibit_BXhibit_B Posts: 62

Immune System Upgrade has been unlocked meaning objective was completed but anti-venom and symb was not delivered

Immune System Upgrade is unlocked for everyone now, regardless of whether Ant-Venom has been obtained.
  • Options
    RanunculusRanunculus Posts: 73
    Believe me you would know if you had completed the objectives since they include 70 (?) kills with specials, 10 kills of a symbiont champ and story quest fighting.