**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cosmic eclipse venompool - Legendary

rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 572 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who did y'all use for cosmic eclipse venompool in legendary difficulty?

I tried doom and mordo, his buffet regen is off the charts and due to his medium hits reach just like venom, the games dex issue is evident there, got clipped so many times. Had to back out after using couple of revives and felt it to be a revive hole for me. Lost 1 antibody due to that.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Used bwdo for the first 2 fights and nick fury for venompool
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I bring in void and AA for that quest. It's a slow fight with void since he doesn't gain any power but once you get those petrify debuffs on him you can reverse the buffet regen and he'll go down quicker. AA is also good cause once you get those neurotoxins stacked up he won't gain that stun immunity from special attacks.
  • Options
    First 2 fights are not an issue mx sig dooms cheeses it due to resistor node. Only problem is boss venompool. @Brandonmballou how does NF help as buffet will eat is fury buff?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I just Quake it.
  • Options
    DRTO said:

I bring in void and AA for that quest. It's a slow fight with void since he doesn't gain any power but once you get those petrify debuffs on him you can reverse the buffet regen and he'll go down quicker. AA is also good cause once you get those neurotoxins stacked up he won't gain that stun immunity from special attacks.

Ok thanks mate, will have to try it out my AA is only R4 and sig 60.
  • Options
    edited October 2021

I just Quake it.

Ahh man!!! Am sooo bad with quake and legendary health pool no way i wld survive. I can quake n bake but quake n shake no way.
  • Options
    Low on gold after the deadpool offers, seemed like a good way to get some gold.
  • Options
    BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    rcm2017 said:

First 2 fights are not an issue mx sig dooms cheeses it due to resistor node. Only problem is boss venompool. @Brandonmballou how does NF help as buffet will eat is fury buff?

Venompool just bleeds out it's a long fight but it works
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Claire can solo the boss really easily. Don’t worry about regen or anything, if you keep spamming sp2 with hellfire mode he’ll be down soon enough. For the path Claire can do it too, but I use hood for fun
  • Options
    TragiC_XTragiC_X Posts: 50
    I’ve soloed with Claire. But the best champion to use is symbiotie supreme. If I was you I would save a few tickets boost up and use that AA you got
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    archie is the answer to just about all events or 80% of them over the years. toxins bypass physical buff, stun immunenode, regen, and venompool buffs dont activate either...
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Shehulk
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Longshot and rouge, he can solo the whole path easily. Takes a bit longer to get to your special 2 but it works
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    I've Benn consistently soloing him with Claire.
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    Doom and AA for me. AA shreds VP if you can keep the neurotoxins up
  • Options
    Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    edited October 2021
    I use my r5 nf to overpower the nodes then cleanup with my aa. With nf make sure that you die within the fight so that ur fury isn't nullified and with aa make sure to place nueros early in the fight because in later fight venompool is pretty much stun immune. And those who are using doom, can you pls share ur experience, I think my 6* doom might be of some use then
  • Options

archie is the answer to just about all events or 80% of them over the years. toxins bypass physical buff, stun immunenode, regen, and venompool buffs dont activate either...

less than 50 hits with archie and never did he go above 7 physical buffs and never had to deal with stun immune after shutting it down with toxins, even a 4* should do the job
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    edited October 2021
    rcm2017 said:

Who did y'all use for cosmic eclipse venompool in legendary difficulty?

I tried doom and mordo, his buffet regen is off the charts and due to his medium hits reach just like venom, the games dex issue is evident there, got clipped so many times. Had to back out after using couple of revives and felt it to be a revive hole for me. Lost 1 antibody due to that.

I use 6* rank1 venom for Captain Marvel and Aegon and 5* 5/65 BWCV for venompool easy fights.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    diablo can finish him easy with a full yellow bar
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Tigra melts through him really fast
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Thanks peeps, will try out r4 AA, r4 BWCV and r5 diablo. Only concern is that buffet regen which is just bonkers. In one try i brought him down to 50% health with doom but he just came back from there.
    Also thinking about taking out dex mastery for the month or not.

Anyway thanks for suggestions, appreciate it.
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    TragiC_X said:

I’ve soloed with Claire. But the best champion to use is symbiotie supreme. If I was you I would save a few tickets boost up and use that AA you got

Is Sym Supreme actually a good counter? I have a 6* r1
  • Options
    Comparing AA and BWCV who wld be good for this venompool boss? I can take one of them to R5 now and level up is gng on too.
  • Options
    TragiC_XTragiC_X Posts: 50
    Sergeant_ said:

TragiC_X said:

Is Sym Supreme actually a good counter? I have a 6* r1
    Yeah I’ve soloed 3 days in a row with him. When u get sp3 you go straight to a sp2 pretty much and keep spamming 2 more sp2s and he is dead. Mind you mine is r2 and I run 3/5 MD
  • Options
    rcm2017 said:

Comparing AA and BWCV who wld be good for this venompool boss? I can take one of them to R5 now and level up is gng on too.

with AA you dont have to deal with the stun immune node
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Nick Fury can shine on this path because he slashes Armors (that node there with physical resistance?) while the enemy bleeds. My R3 Fury can solo all 3 fights (around 100 hits).

Archangel is a pretty good option for Ægon and Venompool as well, but Cap Marvel is immune.
  • Options
    DahMastahDahMastah Posts: 11
    Longshot makes it easy just be careful with opponents power
  • Options
    Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Nick Fury can shine on this path because he slashes Armors (that node there with physical resistance?) while the enemy bleeds. My R3 Fury can solo all 3 fights (around 100 hits).

Archangel is a pretty good option for Ægon and Venompool as well, but Cap Marvel is immune.

Same here, aa works as backup for me.... Just have to make sure that buffet doesn't nullify death fury, with that taken care of, you can simply overpower venompool (first 2 fights take something around 100 hits). Also don't rush in when venompool has a bar of power, learned it the hard way