**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

iphone 13 pro

Comments

• Kacar99Kacar99 Posts: 56
    edited October 2021
    https://youtu.be/b_PVw0kchiY

YouTuber MÆX, who also are member of the CCP showcases the issue here.
    It’s not easy to record a video with the ongoing issue. It’s something you feel and we been playing this game so many years and we can feel when something is off.

My old iPhone 11 worked much better then my new iPhone 13 pro max. Some also said it’s because mcoc runs at 60hz and iPhone pro and pro max runs at 120hz.
  • Kacar99 said:

It’s not easy to record a video with the ongoing issue. It’s something you feel and we been playing this game so many years and we can feel when something is off.

My old iPhone 11 worked much better then my new iPhone 13 pro max. Some also said it’s because mcoc runs at 60hz and iPhone pro and pro max runs at 120hz.

Great video, will forward this to our systems engineer, Thanks!
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    Been also having my champs go forward when I swipe back.
    Last hit of combo not registering too.
    Parry is worse.
    And champs standing there when I swipe back and eating a heavy to the face.

These are way worse on my 13 pro max. iPhone 11 is fine.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★

Kacar99 said:

Great video, will forward this to our systems engineer, Thanks!
    Update from my side: iPhone 13 pro arrived yesterday and played a bit now. I am experiencing a few problems which are framedrops and input lags. For example dashing back when i wanted to do the last medium of a combo.

But: most of the problems occurring with special champs. I had it for instance at CGR, HT or cable.

Otherwise, iPhone 13 pro runs as hell, most of the time it’s buttery smooth but then those lags..

Really appreciate the help here !
  • Any update? It's pretty bad with dash forwards and block/parry not registering, having to revive in AQ which never have too. I've even downgraded screen to 60hz.

Any update? It's pretty bad with dash forwards and block/parry not registering, having to revive in AQ which never have too. I've even downgraded screen to 60hz.

Agreed. It’s painful doing the monthly event. Normally I 100% with zero items. Not this month, amd the new bosses are super easy. Too many dropped inputs and dashing forward instead of back. It’s kind of ridiculous

• Any update? It's pretty bad with dash forwards and block/parry not registering, having to revive in AQ which never have too. I've even downgraded screen to 60hz.

No update as of yet. They are still looking into another memory issue affecting all users.
  • Still a major issue, hope addressed soon.
  • CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    Bumping this.

I've had my iPhone 13 Pro for about a week now and I'm still dealing with input issues. The responsiveness for both dex and dash inputs remain inconsistent, but I'm seeing less skipping or lagging compared to my iPhone 8. While that's a slight improvement functionally, it's still difficult to play through.

Unfortunately my larger problem has been chaining special attacks after a 5-hit combo, or any combo for that matter. The timing window from the end of my combo to launching a special and successfully connecting with the opponent is practically non-existent, since switching to the 13 Pro the majority of my specials are going into block and it's costing me items.

Anybody else experiencing similar issues?
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★

Bumping this.

I've had my iPhone 13 Pro for about a week now and I'm still dealing with input issues. The responsiveness for both dex and dash inputs remain inconsistent, but I'm seeing less skipping or lagging compared to my iPhone 8. While that's a slight improvement functionally, it's still difficult to play through.

Unfortunately my larger problem has been chaining special attacks after a 5-hit combo, or any combo for that matter. The timing window from the end of my combo to launching a special and successfully connecting with the opponent is practically non-existent, since switching to the 13 Pro the majority of my specials are going into block and it's costing me items.

Anybody else experiencing similar issues?

Yes especially the combo into special attack thing. it’s really annoying
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Lots of problem in this game so iPhone 13 having issue is nothing new to me. It’s not fun to purchase a phone hoping mcoc will work better there and then it doesn’t.

50% of iPhone 13 user don’t have any issues while the other 50% of the iPhone 13 have the issue and kabam have an dedicated device bug report thread and they are asking for more evidence when they have the data of the performance statistic on their screen.

No update as of yet. They are still looking into another memory issue affecting all users.
    Could we please have an update on status of this issue? I've stopped playing game due to the issues on iPhone 13 Pro max. Thank you.
    Since my last post, which was 10 days ago, I’ve been experiencing so much lags and drop inputs.
    Parry and dex is much worse on my iPhone 13 pro max.
    The game is literally unplayable atm.

Any update on this issue?
    Yep. I may have to quit playing after 6 years if they can’t fix this soon. It’s not worth the hassle
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Any chance you guys still have your old phones to go back to for the time being?

Always good to have an backup in case for something for whatever the reason(s)
    I powered up my iPhone 8 again before I have to trade it in and found that I can launch specials with absolutely zero issues, BUT then go back to poorer game performance with lagging, frame skipping, crashes, etc.

Really pretty terrible that I feel like I'm playing half a game on either device. Kabam, I really hope there is a fix soon because this is killing the enjoyment of the game. Who cares about new content when you can't even use the basic functions? It's borderline unplayable and it's pushing me out the door.

Are there any sort of updates on this device specific issue? Or has anybody found anything that helps?
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    That’s what this is. I have an iPhone 13 pro max, and thought I was crazy. My champ literally just stops or has a mind of his own.
    I’ve had entire parry stuns expire spamming what should be the special button, only for nothing to happen and they inevitably hit me in the face. It’s like the hit box straight up disappears.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,127 ★★★★★
    This is very concerning. My iPhone 13 pro max will be coming in a couple of weeks.
    The game is still awful to play on a iPhone 13 pro max. So much lags, drop inputs, parry and dex issues is huge + my champs suddenly just holding block, standing and not moving.
    This is annoying, especially when it happens in AQ and AW.

Any update on this?
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Reading this thread is like Déjà vu.
    iPhone 12 was exactly the same last year. It was months before it got fixed.

Cmon Kabam, some sort of update? It's been 3 weeks with no update.
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    I’m on an iPhone 12 here and with this months update, I’m not seeing in game issues being worse, but loading screens are taking forever.

Game log in, event and fight loading.

For the admin, I think it may have something to do with the private relay feature apple introduced w ios 15, maybe?
  • It's not just an Iphone 13 problem. I've been playing the game on my Samsung Tab S7 which also locked the game at 120hz. After trying it on other devices by locking them at higher framerates than the game usually runs at and had the same problems. It would run fine in the menus and have huge problems with inputs and champ animations during fights. It's likely an issue with the game not being able to handle the framerate and not with ios.

Anyone @Kabam going to reply?
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,127 ★★★★★
    It’s really sad that kabam refuses to respond to this thread. My iPhone 13 pro max will arrive tomorrow and normally I would be excited. No so much now knowing mcoc will suck in a brand new phone!!!