**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guilly 2099 - Cloak color hurts the eye after recent update and Game Freeze issue

Hi Kabam

Guilly 2099 - Cloak color hurts the eye after recent update and Freezing issues return after the recent update

Please see attached video - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UOLiYs0sRqBj0xilzCrBJy8TDOXPNk2M/view?usp=drivesdk

This looks so bad that you cant really look at her and play after opponent drops a SP..
After SP2 its even worse

Please fix ASAP.. she's the only R3 in my team and I use her daily on AQ/War/Contents

You'll also see game freezing issue at the start of the fight in AQ - this is the second issue where it leads to timeout forcing to use health potions.

Device Details
OS - Android 10 - EMUI 11
RAM - 8 GB
Free Space on phone - 172 GB
Model - Huawei P30 Pro - 2019 Flagship
Network - Wifi and Mobile

Comments

• 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    I experienced a very similar color issue as the OP. Gully 2099 color is broken
    OS - IOS
    IOS version - current
    Device - iPad
    MCOC version - current

• tron2050tron2050 Posts: 41
    Not only g2099 but other champs color is also changed.
    Aegon’s invisible hand color also hurts eye when he is blocking.
  • alegka312alegka312 Posts: 67
    Yeah, same with g99 and blue arm of aegon. And the most important- lags! iPhone XR gives me like 15 fps. Fiasco!
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks, we're sorry that you're seeing an undesirable difference here. We're also having trouble viewing the video from the drive link above. Would you mind uploading it somewhere else and linking us? If anyone else has any videos you'd like to share of this, please feel free to do so as well! Thanks for your cooperation.
  • alegka312alegka312 Posts: 67
    edited October 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, we're sorry that you're seeing an undesirable difference here. We're also having trouble viewing the video from the drive link above. Would you mind uploading it somewhere else and linking us? If anyone else has any videos you'd like to share of this, please feel free to do so as well! Thanks for your cooperation.

Here is, it’s just example, there is more visual bugs with other hero’s. also gameplay is very laggy, like 15 fps. Using iPhone XR, iOS 14.8
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    This is happening to me as well. iPhone 8+, up to date software.
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Kabam Boo said:

That's strange that you're unable to view on Google drive. Can you PM me any specific link to upload the file? The video is 122MB
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    alegka312 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Here is, it’s just example, there is more visual bugs with other hero’s. also gameplay is very laggy, like 15 fps. Using iPhone XR, iOS 14.8
    I encountered this issue with Aegon too but his arm was the same red as Guilly's cape.

• Suju1Suju1 Posts: 4
    Yes game was freezing after perry. Dex was not working properly and defender attack and sp attack were not unblockable but hitting like unblockable many times. It's not more frequent now but still happening sometimes
    HI Kabam

Where are we on this?
    HI Kabam

Is there anything you need?
  • K1nnyK1nny Posts: 44
    I think it’s somewhat better now but agree I see it here and there with g99 and aegon (blue arm). It seems to somewhat be associated with the spotlight effect that’s seen in the past few AQ. iPhone XS Max on iOS 14.8.
    HI Kabam

Is there anything you need?