**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game is still up

LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
11:25 pm est here. The game is still up. Early last month now late. Would have been great to know we had 20+ extra minutes. Stick to the schedule please, it sucks either way.

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    8:42 pdt now, still up
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Damn, I was afraid to attack in AQ cuz last time maintenance started like 5 min too early & I got screwed!
    Now Kabam is Goofing up their own Maintenance!

Any update on "IF" & "WHEN" would be appreciated!
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    I just did my path @12:33AM in AQ
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★

Damn, I was afraid to attack in AQ cuz last time maintenance started like 5 min too early & I got screwed!
    Now Kabam is Goofing up their own Maintenance!

Any update on "IF" & "WHEN" would be appreciated!

No doubt, I haven't used an energy refill for over an hour cause I didn't want to waste it. Could have covered a lot of ground in EQ during all this. They either don't understand or don't care how much this affects players..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Could have been a number of things, really. It could have been a false Email, could have been rescheduled, could have been an issue on the server side....hard to say.
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    edited October 2021

Well there's a mod on, because they've deleted me tagging them twice asking if anyone's online and able to comment, and marked it as spam 😂

Agreed, because my hamster comment got removed, because it was so terrible, apparently...

Edit: and now it's back 🤣🤣🤣
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Just throwing out ideas. I'm running on little sleep. Lmao. Stranger things have happened besides a not-so-planned Maintenance. XD
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Maltyo9 said:

Well there's a mod on, because they've deleted me tagging them twice asking if anyone's online and able to comment, and marked it as spam 😂

Agreed, because my hamster comment got removed, because it was so terrible, apparently...

Edit: and now it's back 🤣🤣🤣

• Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★

Camby01 said:

It's a level up event, they can't reset the timer, it'll come around when it comes around randomly...

SMH....

We are talking about the scheduled Maintenance that was supposed to start 42 minutes ago for up to 4 hours...

The whole missing Level Up event has already had another show up so you're a week off whatever you think you're talking about @Camby01
    You understand what a joke is right?
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Sarcasm is lost on some people, that's okay. I get it.