**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why do I need to play with 3* r1 Anti venom so many times?

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
Why are we having so lame objectives, can't we have creative objectives.

Some thing like below is still better.

Finish a fight with never losing a combo.
Finish a fight with 30 combo or more.
Finish a fight with full health.

Why champ restrictions and light medium and heavy objectives.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

I do not want to rank 3* anti venom, I'll use resources on someone I like playing instead.

Well....if you never Rank him, you're not likely going to do those Objectives you suggested.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

I do not want to rank 3* anti venom, I'll use resources on someone I like playing instead.

You don't even have to Level them up, just use the new Practice Function against one of your Low Level 2 or 3 Stars. You don't need a high level just to deal 10 Heavy Hits, I don't think you even need to Win the fight for it to count!
    As well it's a 3 Star, the Resources to Rank him up aren't exactly Rare even if you just started the game...
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Uhm they made lower class cats rare

They removed the easiest eq before normal which gave them out

Now I have to use items or units to complete the cat quest which gives very little shards let alone full
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Piviot said:

Uhm they made lower class cats rare

They removed the easiest eq before normal which gave them out

Now I have to use items or units to complete the cat quest which gives very little shards let alone full

Or spend the tiniest amount of glory/do the autocomplete on the daily catalyst map... not really that difficult lmfao.
  • Options
    Fabwizi said:

It's only once tho. I just go into act 1

What about hit with 10 heavy 10 mediums..and also end a fight with light or heavy..why is that a thing now every month.

Such objectives were not there like a year ago..These are missing creativity.
    My dude it is not 10 heavies, it is 10 heavy hits which means 5 heavies and just to be clear , kabam have drastically reduced the number of fights and now you can get these objectives done with practice mode as well just practice against your best champ most of them are not finish with kind so you can do for example the heavy one you can five heavies and quit . For finish with I personally like to go to rttl 1.1 due to low energy cost . Act 1 is a good call but it only has two fights and we might need to restart alot
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    To get you to try out Anti with the hope that you'll buy his Cavs, I assume. Not a bad attempt, though it would've probably worked better with Knull.

Not really hyped for either champ, but I'm more influenced to roll for Knull just because.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    What people complain about these days smh. If it bothers you to do one fight a day, then well I dunno what expectations you have from this game.

It is strange that you don't have 5 chunks of iso to rank&level him up, but that is your decision, I am low on iso as well so I kinda understand. But complaining about having to do 1 quickmatch? That takes under a minute! Less effort for rewards is only in idle games, that "play itselves", maybe check them out, so that you can be active in mcoc and passive in that kinda games.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Last months objectives were grindy sure. But this months it's just one practice fight per day that's needed. Not a deal at all