Ghost can’t phase recoil with hood on the team

Comments

• Kacar99Kacar99 Member Posts: 56
    No communication yet!
    Is this how you care about your player base kabam?? This is getting beyond ridiculous!
    Let us know when we getting a fix!?
    Any update?
  • AndremlopesAndremlopes Member Posts: 85
    Kabam Boo said:

Our team is aware of this and will look into it. Does anyone have a video of how it was working before and how it's working now? If so, please feel free to share it here.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Any news on this that you can share?
    How hard can it be to give an update!
    We been asking for it for a month and you just ignoring us. What’s going on kabam. Ghost with hood synergy has been broken for 2 month.
    I’ve seen mods answer so quickly in other post, but not this one.
    Give us pls an update because this is nothing else then frustrating.!!
    Thanks for the response.
    I do hope the communication will be better from now on, so we don’t have to spam the same question over and over.
  • AATTAATT Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    So we won't get a fix before Oct 18th when 7.1.3 drops to the game. How many months do we have to wait for a fix?
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Member Posts: 323 ★★
    Sad 7.3 is out. I can't ghost a whole lane like before this bug unless I either take off suicides, which I do not want to do, or I need to use items to heal the recoil back. which I also do not want to do.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    This bug is costing lots of pots and revives in 7.3
  • EBG78EBG78 Member Posts: 128 ★★
    Is the fact that this bug was reported nearly 2 months ago and it’s still not fixed a surprise? Or the evade/parry/general lagging issue? I’d bet that if either of these issues were causing Kabam to lose money they’d be fixed within hours. Since it only costs the players though, if they send out compensation, it will be far less than what was used and doesn’t actually return any money they people may have spent.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Member Posts: 778 ★★★

Yeah its still broken, not the biggest problem imo, but its annoying in war when your losing 5%

With 7.3 coming next month it will be a big issue.
    Ye, your right. I was ghosting most of my 7.3 and it's super annoying losing 5% per special as you have to throw many specials due to the large health pool.
  • Camby01Camby01 Member Posts: 572 ★★
    I'd you've been playing for years, is that surprising? Not saying it's right. Just snafu.
  • Camby01Camby01 Member Posts: 572 ★★
    *if
  • Roster_CR1Roster_CR1 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2021
    Kabam fix that problem with Ghost, they want us to spend on the game and they are not able to fix it, I am angry and disappointed
    Any update on when we can expect a fix on this issue?
    I know we gotta be patience, but it’s already been ongoing for a months now.
  • IronmickeIronmicke Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2021
    It's pretty disappointing how Kabam is always trying to shut Ghost out. I'm not saying this bug was intentional, but I don't see any interest in fixing it.

Well, I think we deserve a little communication.
  • IdyslimIdyslim Member Posts: 32
    Can we please get an update on this ? It’s been months now Kabam…
    It’s been a while since the last update from kabam. Any new update on this issue? which has been ongoing for months.
    how much more we have to be patient?
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★
    Just another way to nerf Ghost w/o directly nerfing her. Poor form.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Member Posts: 323 ★★
    Any updates?
    We asked for a better communication but seems kabam doesn’t care.
    Where is the update ?? It’s been months since ghost with hood synergy has been bugged!!
  • AATTAATT Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    Totally agree. I hope with today's maintenance Kabam fixes this bug. Or at least inform us about the research/planning/fix estimated date. Do we need to contact support via email to get a reply? I misunderstood how forums work maybe 🤔
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,721 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, you have been incredibly patient, and we are very grateful for your patience! Currently, our team's priority is placed with some higher impact bugs, issues and improvements. With that said, this issue has not been forgotten and is logged firmly in our to-do list! Once again, we apologise that our resources are tied up in other areas at the moment, but this is something we will circle back to until our resources open up a bit. Thanks again for your incredible patience! We hope to be back with a more promising update in the near future.

I’m happy priorities is for gameplay hopefully to do
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,798 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, you have been incredibly patient, and we are very grateful for your patience! Currently, our team's priority is placed with some higher impact bugs, issues and improvements. With that said, this issue has not been forgotten and is logged firmly in our to-do list! Once again, we apologise that our resources are tied up in other areas at the moment, but this is something we will circle back to until our resources open up a bit. Thanks again for your incredible patience! We hope to be back with a more promising update in the near future.

So the last two updates have been: we're still looking into it.

This update is: we've been focused on other things.

So has the team even started looking at it?