**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tigra vs Cosmic Eclipse

Hi All,
I noticed playing Tigra against Agent Venom in new Cosmic Eclipse event that she could not neutralize Agent's armour up buff after reaching 10x chitin charges. Wierd thing is that she neutralized something but not armour up as she applied repture debuff on Agent.
Can you check below video and give me any feedback as at the moment I lost second antibody for that fight

https://youtu.be/a4ZyGHqXq6k

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    KoniczKonicz Posts: 15
    Is there anyone who is able to reply to above query?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Neutralize only reduces ability accuracy of buffs by 100%
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    I believe there is something that gives agent venom 120% AA, not sure if that’s just for his tenacity but if it doesn’t say that specifically it will apply to him gaining buffs as tigra only reduces buff ability accuracy by 100% so there would still be a 20% chance for him to gain an armor up buff, tigra’s neutralize only affects buff ability accuracy, it’s not like a stagger that will automatically remove the next buff.
  • Options
    KoniczKonicz Posts: 15
    Thanks for your comment however I have just checked the duel fight against venom (due to many buffs applied) and neutralize actually prevented him to apply another buff. In that case Agent Venom should not apply the armour up buff exactly in the same way as Venom did not.
  • Options
    CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    That Agent Venom boss has the node "Enhanced Abilities 100%" which wipes out Tigra's neutralize -100% buff ability accuracy.