**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Still No september objectives

No Summoned symbiote or Anti Venom. The september objectives are nowhere to be found. How can get my symbiotes and do the october objectives? I’m not FTP and I’m sick of it. Please help

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Show a screenshot of your objectives
  • Options
    LynXLLynXL Posts: 10

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    Those are the September objectives. You haven’t finished them.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Still u havent finish them...I love the pic though.. the street one, not the one showing u havent finished anything...
    Oh wait the street is unfinished too!!!
  • Options
    Xhibit_BXhibit_B Posts: 62
    There are real-world objectives now too? How many bollards do I have to jump to upgrade my Symbiote?
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    The last set of September objectives is called Final Preparations. Get there and complete at least 1 objective from that set and you will unlock October's objectives as well as the free Anti-Venom and Summoned Symbiote (in your inbox). Remember you only have to complete the objectives at 1 level. :)
  • Options
    I don’t have the ‘final preparations’ in my screen anymore. Just ‘Dream Team’ and ‘Nightmare Fuel’. Completed one difficulty from Dream Team now but still No symbiote. Where can I find ‘final praparations’?
  • Options

• Options
    Nowhere to be found…
  • Options
    Xhibit_BXhibit_B Posts: 62
    Complete "Nighmare Fuel" and you'll get "Final Preparations".

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    This permanent asking of lost summoners must lead to rethink those events. In my alliance are 30 people, 20 people have no clue what’s happening with this event.

For me, as someone who usually looks everything up in the forum, it’s incredibly annoying. This forum is flooded with questions like “where’s my symbiote” “where are the objectives”

Bruh
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

The last set of September objectives is called Final Preparations. Get there and complete at least 1 objective from that set and you will unlock October's objectives as well as the free Anti-Venom and Summoned Symbiote (in your inbox). Remember you only have to complete the objectives at 1 level. :)

Where are they? Do you need more screenshots to prove they’re nowhere to be found? Where are those ‘final preparations’ objectives?
  • Options
    K1nnyK1nny Posts: 46
    LynXL said:

Kabam Boo said:

Where are they? Do you need more screenshots to prove they’re nowhere to be found? Where are those ‘final preparations’ objectives?
    You need to fully complete the nightmare fuel obj, then the final preparation appears. Then do 1 completion only to unlock the free champs. You may need to restart the game to get the next obj to show.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    LynXL said:

LynXL said:

Kabam Boo said:

They’re nowhere to be found because you still haven’t finished the set of objectives leading up to final preparations.
    If you do an objective and another appears with the same difficulty in brackets appears then it’s blatantly obvious you haven’t finished the objective.
    there’s also a dumbed down infographic posted in this thread explaining it too.

I swear some of you just refuse to read.
  • Options
    Xhibit_B said:

Complete "Nighmare Fuel" and you'll get "Final Preparations".

Thanks a lot! Finally a clear andere, I’ve got them!
  • Options

• Options
    JollyHawk said:

I think 'final preparations' doesn't show up until you have at least 5 points in the 'Reading' mastery.

Thanks for your comment, I’ve done exactly what you said and suddenly I got it. From now on I’ll follow your advice. Now I’m a better reader, I’ll put the 5 points in the ‘smart ass’ mastery like you did. Thanks again!
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★
    LynXL said:

JollyHawk said:

I think 'final preparations' doesn't show up until you have at least 5 points in the 'Reading' mastery.

Thanks for your comment, I’ve done exactly what you said and suddenly I got it. From now on I’ll follow your advice. Now I’m a better reader, I’ll put the 5 points in the ‘smart ass’ mastery like you did. Thanks again!
    Are you kidding! I maxed out my smart @ss mastery with 10 points!!
    I can't tell you how much I've spent on Cores to get that unlocked.

In all seriousness, I'm glad you got your Anti-Venom and Steve.
  • Options
    JollyHawk said:

LynXL said:

JollyHawk said:

Are you kidding! I maxed out my smart @ss mastery with 10 points!!
    I can't tell you how much I've spent on Cores to get that unlocked.

In all seriousness, I'm glad you got your Anti-Venom and Steve.
    Thanks man, I like your comments 😁