**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Crystal Suggestions [mod edit for clarity]

Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
edited November 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I was wondering if you can pass it on to the Management team to come out with some deals just like you did with the 4 star heros to allow 1, 5 star awakening Gem not generic but one that allows you the ability to choose between science, skill, mutant, mystic cosmic and tech , I think that would be a pretty fair and benifical deal to both kabam and the community.
Post edited by TenebrousTenebrific on

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    I don’t think buying a specific class for a 5* is a good idea. It devalues some of the harder content if you can buy the exact class gem you want
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    edited November 2017
    I never said generic gem as that would be un fair , but one that you could pick your class would work Just fine!
    That’s essentially a generic gem of you get to pick the class.
    I knew I should of not posted this here, sometimes people just don’t think on how there lives could be a tad eiser!!!!!
    So what u are telling me is you would be to cheap to buy it right? And would be mad if me the whale bought it , is this correct?
    No, that’s not what I said. I’m a small whale and would buy it if it was offered but I don’t want to see it offered.
    No need to post your heros also bro 3 r4s don’t make u a vet! When u get 7 r4s then I may respect you! All I ask is don’t crash my post! Thx done arguing with someone that can’t see what it could do to help there roster!
    General discussion category not general agreement. It’s not crashing a thread just because I see the other side of this topic and you don’t want to hear it. I could have 2 more rank 4s but I don’t have the champs that are worthy
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    So what u are telling me is you would be to cheap to buy it right? And would be mad if me the whale bought it , is this correct?

I hate whales.. .
    Dead, find me on line chat and we can have a better adult conversation, and I can give u better data! On why your point is incorrect!
    Line ID is the same as my name!
    You sure you can have an adult conversation? This is general discussion. Not sure why you can’t back up your points on here instead of just calling me names and a Kabam employee
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Boys, you both have points that are written in English and embellished with bold internet posturing. Let's agree that the moderators are clearly letting this fly just to see who pulls a "gotta go, playing a game" exit.
    I also must agree that getting stuff you want is great, which is why Christmas is so popular.
  • Crazy honestly just stop people don't have to agree with you. Even if they don't you don't have to start an argument, also you realize you can only SHOW THE 4 R4 5 STARS ITS ON HIS PROFILE. how are you supposed to show seven maybe you could show us your account or just end the argument.
    Pixel the dude only has 3 if u look his mordo is only r3
    Here is your 7 r4s
    lvby8q3b4kfp.png
  • Pixel the dude only has 3 if u look his mordo is only r3

Ok still doesn't mean you got to be rude about it everyone got their own opinion maybe he's a FTP player in general just stop its childish
    And it does not matter how many r4s he has it’s how at least once kabam could offer a 5 star awakening stone deal dam!
    Do you only want to see that deal you suggested deal because of sparky being unduped?
    Nope AA
    Stark kicks butt un duped
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Don't get so butthurt guys
    No one is butt hurt
  • Alright I'm done here I don't want to fight here anymore honestly to childish
    Thank u Pixelz
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    oh ok