**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 7.4 Only Has 1 Boss and 1 Path? (99%)

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
So when you explore 7.1 - 7.3 , your WHOLE act is 99% explored , it doesnt make sense cause 6 bosses on 7.4 cant ALL give 1%. So what im thinking is 1% basicly is 1 path (while exploring ull get what I mean , your act explore gives like 0.6% per path on whole act). So im guesing there will be only 1 boss and him alone? Or 1 path with 6 fights + Boss? Maybe it will be the fights.

5.2.6 Collector
6.2.6 Champion
6.4.6 GrandMaster
7.1.6 Gwenperion
7.2.6 GwenMaster
7.3.6 Kang

Boss

?

Or maybe

ACT 1 - 6 Hardest Bosses + the Final boss?

Comments

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    It will go down to 75% when 7.4 is released or near that percentage since isnt as someone said isnt coded it will be higher its been like it with other acts when released 1 chapter at a time every x months
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021

FiiNCH said:

If 7.4 turns out like you described - I’ll get thanos face scar’s tattooed on my own face.

The time to call in every favour I have earned has come...
    Meanwhile open bug posts are still open... can those get some of your attention?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

FiiNCH said:

If 7.4 turns out like you described - I’ll get thanos face scar’s tattooed on my own face.

Using the jagged end of a Grandmaster crystal.
    Or the broken shards of someone’s heart after spending units on grandmasters

A Cav Crystal under the eyes for every Odin spent, a la tear drops.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Kabam , you know what to do
  • Options
    edited October 2021

Typhoon said:

FiiNCH said:

Meanwhile open bug posts are still open... can those get some of your attention?
    You’re right. The 5-10 seconds (depending on Miike’s word per second) it took him to write that post could definitely have been better spent on bugs and known issues.

You heard it here first folks! No more fun! No more jokes!
    Yeah, I’d rather see forum mods responding to ongoing issues than fraternizing. Sue me.
  • Options

Typhoon said:

Typhoon said:

FiiNCH said:

You’re right. The 5-10 seconds (depending on Miike’s word per second) it took him to write that post could definitely have been better spent on bugs and known issues.

Yeah, I’d rather see forum mods responding to ongoing issues than fraternizing. Sue me.
    Not that most would disagree generally but response to issues come from the devs through the mods to us. So if he doesn't have anything to Input from someone with knowledge of the situation he doesn't have anything to add to those threads. I get impatient from time to time as well but a couple extra "I'll pass it along" posts aren't really a difference maker. No harm in a little banter in the meantime.
    I understand that and I generally don’t have an issue with friendly banter, but there are a number of threads with issues that have been edited by mods with no formal acknowledgement. In that case, acknowledging that the issue has been passed along or has been recognized goes a long way. Some of the threads are over a month old.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★

Riptide said:

FiiNCH said:

Using the jagged end of a Grandmaster crystal.
    Or the broken shards of someone’s heart after spending units on grandmasters

A Cav Crystal under the eyes for every Odin spent, a la tear drops.
    —and a new Guinness World record for most tattoos is set…
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Typhoon said:

FiiNCH said:

My opinion of this that should definitely be taken into account: meh
  • Options
    edited October 2021

Typhoon said:

Typhoon said:

FiiNCH said:

You do know that Mike is not a programmer? Even if he wasn't answering questions here, he still wouldn't be responsible for fixing anything in the servers
    Didn't ask him to fix issues. Asked him to respond to the threads. Devs won't fix anything if they don't know it needs fixing. Cheers.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

Typhoon said:

FiiNCH said:

I'd rather people report bugs efficiently but that never happens. I'd also like people to read nodes first before posting about bugs but that also won't ever happen. I guess we're both just S.O.L.
    Sol?
  • Options

Typhoon said:

Typhoon said:

FiiNCH said:

I'd rather people report bugs efficiently but that never happens. I'd also like people to read nodes first before posting about bugs but that also won't ever happen. I guess we're both just S.O.L.
    Perpetually.
  • Options

Typhoon said:

Typhoon said:

FiiNCH said:

Sol?
    poop out of luck.