Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

New r2 your thoughts? πŸ˜…

CmaroCmaro Posts: 223 β˜…β˜…

Comments

• CmaroCmaro Posts: 223 β˜…β˜…

He's a pretty solid champ after his buff.

not so solid that I would have used sig stones on him though :s

Ye he shreds 7.3.5 and 7.3.6 tech pats like nothing
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 324 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Howard’s awesome dude congrats
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,504 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice. I honestly wish I had a high star level of Howard. He seems really fun
    Jaded said:

Cmaro said:

He's a pretty solid champ after his buff.

not so solid that I would have used sig stones on him though :s

Ye he shreds 7.3.5 and 7.3.6 tech pats like nothing
    So do a lot of techs 🀣
    Ye have also r5 gillo warlock ghost and r2 buster but i felt bit more comfortable with Howard and more funny for me and also I am surprised he is very sustainable with suicides due to bleed immunity and in some fights I was able to heal dunno why had to chech which fight it was πŸ˜…
  • FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 801 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He is really underrated , simple to play with pre fight and when ramped up pretty solid consistent damage.

His sp2 ramped up is so underrated, it hits like a truck.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 253 β˜…
    He is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 3,990 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mine will go to rank 3 some time this year.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The best Sentinel.

Who knew Howie the D hated mutants so much?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,767 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awesome
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,767 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 332 β˜…β˜…
    edited October 16
    I used him for multiple paths of 7.3 initial completion, very solid champ
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 215 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He's great

Ye will r3 him probably too :) but not t5Tech catalyst but already on 7.3.6 so maaaby :)