**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Science Cavalier Map

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

It states 30% chance yet the stacking of the poison i just experienced was acting like it was more then 30% and also at times when i dex and parry it doesn't shrug off at all

Comments

• Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

It states 30% chance yet the stacking of the poison i just experienced was acting like it was more then 30% and also at times when i dex and parry it doesn't shrug off at all

I had a few fights where there was no poison debuffs being applied to my attacker after 30 odd hits which annoyed me.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    If you use parry to purify poisons with Capiw and if he glances, purify doesn't work.
    Dexing always worked for me.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    It’s like classic black widows evade. Some fights it almost never procs, others it procs all the time. At least this one can also have a happy medium.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Use red Hulk, Ihulk, Ghulk..
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

If you use parry to purify poisons with Capiw and if he glances, purify doesn't work.

Because if the parry is glanced, the aar affects the poison conversion. I always dex with caiw.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Because if the parry is glanced, the aar affects the poison conversion. I always dex with caiw.
    I was replying to OP. I know that from first time I saw it happen.
  • Options
    It worked pretty normally for me until I got to long shot. Than every hit was a poison
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

It worked pretty normally for me until I got to long shot. Than every hit was a poison

Perhaps his 300% base Ability Accuracy overclocks the node to a 90% chance.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★

Perhaps his 300% base Ability Accuracy overclocks the node to a 90% chance.
    That's exactly what Longshot does 🙂👍