**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bringing Lil Steve to Mystic Dispersed

kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 428 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Hi, feel free to hate me on people who haven't completed the Mystic Dispersed Carina's Challenges but I just realized, aren't we technically allowed to bring Lil Steve to do Mystic Dispersed Challenge ( 3* and lower non-mystic champs). Lol that would make that challenge a joke if Kabam doesn't fix it. πŸ˜‚

Comments

• Options
    Haven't tried it since I have completed it already but just bringing this up as it could be a possibility.
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I doubt you can, he isn’t allowed in variant 4 so they probably made sure he can’t cheese that for people either
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Summoned Symbiote is not a 3-star, so it won't work
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ace2319 said:

I doubt you can, he isn’t allowed in variant 4 so they probably made sure he can’t cheese that for people either

That's because V4 has a champion filter. You can't take him into fights with champion restrictions
  • Options
    No one at Kabam would want to confirm this? Lol
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    BigMo said:

DId any actually try this? Because the descripton for Mystic Disperersed says "Complete Act 5, Chapter 3, Quest 1 with only non-Mystic 3 Star Champions in your team roster."

It won't work - I originally did it with a 2 star Yellowjacket for synergy and it didn't count.
  • Options
    No
    Sean_Who said:

BigMo said:

DId any actually try this? Because the descripton for Mystic Disperersed says "Complete Act 5, Chapter 3, Quest 1 with only non-Mystic 3 Star Champions in your team roster."

It won't work - I originally did it with a 2 star Yellowjacket for synergy and it didn't count.
    Thanks for confirming this! Wishing you good luck on getting 3* yj tho πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    kenadroid said:

No

Sean_Who said:

BigMo said:

Thanks for confirming this! Wishing you good luck on getting 3* yj tho πŸ˜‚
    I had a 3 star, I just brought the 2 star as well to double up on his damage bonus...

Yeah, stung a little (heh) but luckily it's not too hard and I just did it again.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He isn't allowed in any content except arenas or side quest
  • Options

You can in main quests. That is 5.3.1
  • Options
    Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I tried him in the 1/2/3* arena earlier and got an error stating he was not allowed in the arena
  • Options
    Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,166 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

No arena, can so questing but he prefight are disabled
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,166 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Objectives say 3 star, not 3 star and below. Is this a change or has it always been like that?