**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC Inktober 2021 Thread

Comments

• Day 14- Tick
    One More Second

the best part about this drawing is the facial expressions on the pfps. perfect once again
    Apoc is so gosh darn smug haha
  • Bugmat78 said:

@Cat_Murdock I don't know if you need/have an agreement with Kabam or what but I'd definitely back a Kickstarter comic book done by you! Amazing and funny art!

I'm doing this inktober thing myself as my sis is an artist and encourage me but it will be kid's doodle in comparison (and not mcoc related). I'll share if I ever get at least a half dozen done & scanned lol.

Thank you! Glad you’re liking it 🙂

That's awesome you're doing Inktober. It's a great exercise whether you're an art focused person or not. I would love to see them if you ever get them collected up
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I really really dig these man. Keep it up, i enjoy this thread
  • Skiddy212 said:

I really really dig these man. Keep it up, i enjoy this thread

Glad you like them! Still got half a month to go 😆

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Man, do you do this as a hobby or is art creating part of your job?
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Really enjoy this thread. Keep up good work!
  • Amazing
    Your really imaginative to come up with so many good interpretations of the prompts
    And the execution is just as stellar
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Really glad you decided to post these here too, they’re amazing. You should do a comic about all the Ironmans lol
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

Day 16-Compass
    Reverse, Reverse

Why is there a formula for finding the volume of a cone? :smiley: Solution of quadratic equation makes sense in a way but this I don't see why.

Regardless, good job again. You make my days better with these drawings.

Kerneas said:

Day 16-Compass
    Reverse, Reverse

Why is there a formula for finding the volume of a cone? :smiley: Solution of quadratic equation makes sense in a way but this I don't see why.

god

aren’t you the same guy who said you won’t use quake cuz it’s unfair to the devs? i thought that was the peak of stupidity, but thank you for proving me wrong ily
    Ftr I didn't say it was "unfair", she is a balanced champion who would've been nerfed ages ago if she were unbalanced.

I said I don't play her because I feel bad for the devs. I simply think this game has more to offer than Quakedancing in the corner through 90% fights. I like the node designs and champion designs, as well as building synergies and finding counters to new challenges. That's why I don't like Quake.

But that problem doesn't go beyond my thumbs, from the very beginning of that discussion you mentioned, I presented this as my own opinion that is in fact rather silly. If I sounded like saying "Quake is objectively a spit in the face of node designers", I am sorry, because that is the exact opposite of what I meant.

However that's for another discussion, it is off-topic in this thread.

Kerneas said:

Day 16-Compass
    Reverse, Reverse

I just used the same formulas from the original meme for recognizability. It wasn’t meant to be math that made sense in context haha. Although, if there is a formula for figuring out reversed controls please let me know so I stop getting my butt kicked.
    I haven't seen the original meme in a while and my stupid brain didn't get the connection to your drawing *facepalm*.

Sadly, I have no formula for reverse controls. I cannot solve reversed controls completely, but I have been able to nearly do so. However my solution has still one variable left, I mark it "X". Professor X. Such a bad joke sorry
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★

Day 12-Stuck
    “…Time for Arena”

I've experienced this sooooo many times haha
  • DrZola said:

I want that adorable iBom @Cat_Murdock !!

All of these make me smile. Super-wonderful fun! Thank you!

Dr. Zola

I love drawing tiny iBom :3

Glad you’re enjoying them!
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Where's the tiny iBom? I missed it? 😭😭😭😭
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

LordPSN said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Where's the tiny iBom? I missed it? 😭😭😭😭

Back in Day 9
    I want to hug him