**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star Luck going downhill

SpiderLazerSpiderLazer Posts: 93 ★★
edited October 2021 in General Discussion
My last 5 pulls have been cyclops, iron patriot, green goblin, a dupe on Loki, and now a dupe on superior iron man. Kabam must hate me

Comments

• SpiderLazerSpiderLazer Posts: 93 ★★

Bruh this man saying "kabam hates me" while having cgr warlock colossus cable and bloodstone solid as well

Fine. I’ve had 3 solid pulls, but everything else has been meh or garbage. Let me be upset about duping a 6 star superior iron man…
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Bruh this man saying "kabam hates me" while having cgr warlock colossus cable and bloodstone solid as well

Fine. I’ve had 3 solid pulls, but everything else has been meh or garbage. Let me be upset about duping a 6 star superior iron man…
    I count atleast 5 solid pulls.

4 if you count Elsa which I can agree on, I disagree with cable as a solid pull though. I have literally 0 use for him currently

4 if you count Elsa which I can agree on, I disagree with cable as a solid pull though. I have literally 0 use for him currently
    4 is still a solid amount. It's natural to always want the best of the best for everything but given most people's luck, your 6 star roster is far above average given how many champions you have in there.
    I guess you’re right, I’m just venting cause the last 5 six star crystals I've opened have been garbagio
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    To be fair 3/10 top tier champs is very decent,..odds have really bin in your favour. I know people that have gone 0/30. Can’t really complain this early ,..pull another 20 or more meh champs and then start making the threads .
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Until the trash champions get buffed and you start saying 'Hell Yeah!!!'

Remember when Colossus, Diablo, Magneto OG red and Now HoX white, King Groot, Kingpin, Moleman, Thor Ragarok (prestige but now Ragna-god).. were er ehem mediocre.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★

3? I see at least 4 top tier champions and 5 if you have Apocalypse for Cable. 50% of your 6* roster is rock solid. Back when I hit my tenth 6 star, the best I had was Mephisto, Red Skull, and Hawkeye. Your luck has been really good so far.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    You’re top 3 are beyond awesome, cry me a river.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★

Brother, you have 10 6 stars. Why even complain at this point
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    You had a great string of luck, you really should just expect trash 6*s now

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Another one with above average 6* roster crying over his luck .. you deserve 5 more trash 6* cuz of the ridiculous good ones over there.
  • K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    Boo hoo 😢
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    Still way above average
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Pull dual mutant skill 5* until you get apoc and white mags then use cable everywhere. He's got some of the most insane damage in the game.
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★

be upset somewhere else please.
    like under a blanket or something.
This discussion has been closed.