**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.4 beta invites.

13»

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Snurris said:

Will champs always be available in Beta or is access restricted by AQ/AW as in normal game mode?

Your not in a alliance in Beta mode, you'll have free access to all champs you own
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I am a little curious because I am seeing many new people including me and some of of my alliance mates have got an invite for the first time. Really hope it's not a bug.
  • Im ready and will provide a sincere feedback.
  • Do beta testers need to also install a beta version of the game?

Nope! You can access the Beta Server in-game when it's live from the Live Version of the game.
    I'm confused with the start date of beta testing. When I initially accepted the invite, it said available in 4 days... But, 4 days later, when I click on the beta button, it says "Status Running" and "Starts in 16d".

Has beta testing already started or will it start only after 16 days?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Ronnieb54 said:

Be nice if they actually fixed the game before running out new content or is this just the permanent state of the game now because everyone knows they can’t fix it.

Beta servers are not connected to the live servers which means that the issues currently affecting everyone in game wouldn't be a problem on the Beta.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,973 ★★★★★

Do beta testers need to also install a beta version of the game?

Nope! You can access the Beta Server in-game when it's live from the Live Version of the game.
    I'm confused with the start date of beta testing. When I initially accepted the invite, it said available in 4 days... But, 4 days later, when I click on the beta button, it says "Status Running" and "Starts in 16d".

Has beta testing already started or will it start only after 16 days?
    the 4 days was for signing up.