**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Was CGR silently nerfed?

KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
I’ve been noticing some funny things with my 6 star r3 CGR the last 2 weeks. So today I did some testing. Full suicides, 4 armor breaks, and 16k was the best crit I could get out of the sp2. Has anyone else seen a slight decrease in damage output with him at all?

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Needed that heavy cancel it appears
  • Options
    X_FactorX_Factor Posts: 36
    You don’t have all judgments placed, so it won’t be as good. You can get significantly more armor breaks than those 4 measly ones.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    X_Factor said:

You don’t have all judgments placed, so it won’t be as good. You can get significantly more armor breaks than those 4 measly ones.

Even if he'd placed 5 judgements the damnation wouldn't have expired yet leading to those extra armour breaks, the real reason is likely due to the lack of aptitude increasing cruelty potency
  • Options
    nahhornenahhorne Posts: 76 ★★

X_Factor said:

Even if he'd placed 5 judgements the damnation wouldn't have expired yet leading to those extra armour breaks, the real reason is likely due to the lack of aptitude increasing cruelty potency
    apt doesnt change cruelty
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Yeah forgot heavy cancel. It happens man haha.
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Always a reason for everything in this game

Except for when there isn't one
  • Options
    doctorb said:

This thread was an honest mistake.
    The title even suggest they weren't sure and was just asking. At least the poster didn't accuse Kabam of anything. Just asking.

Just because someone adds a question mark at the end, doesn’t release them from the inference that the statement would otherwise be accusing.

The “hey, I never actually SAID that, I was just ASKING” argument doesn’t fly.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

If I’m being honest, it’s threads like these that make me doubt every single bug reported, like the Kang one.

Players always jump to assume it’s a bug and post that they think they found a bug, or in this case, a silent nerf. The real reason is an obvious miss in part of the rotation (there’s no aptitude and only 4 damnation, so safe to assume you probably missed the heavy cancel or missed another step and heavy cancelled too early).

What these threads should be is that people say something in the gameplay seems off and can anyone help them figure out what the cause of the issue might be. Not trying to sound upset, just trying to explain why I think this is a good case study in how many of these types of threads go wrong even before you press the “post discussion” button.

Yeah cool. So anyways kabam what the HELL is going oj with my civil warriors heavy spamming in the corner allowing the opponent to phase a couple milliseconds longer and deliver combos to my face! I demand compensation immediately!