**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nebula buff spotlight

2»

Comments

• Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    She's definitely better than before, a worthy r2 I think but will know for sure when she's out but looks promising imo. However, you can clearly see Kabam holding back with this buff yet again.
    - I wish her amp charge was reduced further to 0.40s like Gambit. (His max ends at 10 whiles hers 20)
    - 100% chance both after her sp3 wouldn't have made her OP
    - I'm not sure how her signature ability scales, if it starts at a reasonable number that may eliminate some of the blocking and damage as you race to sp3.
    - If her shock debuffs were longer and no RNG after her sp3, her Shock Recursion synergy would be very interesting and potent.
    Regardless, beggars can't be choosers so we'll take what we get. At least that's what being like with Kabam mostly is.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    For those of you that are worried about any changes to the synergies with Proxima, please note that if that was changed it would have been listed as changed or updated. Besides that synergy was on Proxima, so as long as she still has it we're good to go. I like this one, as other people said, they found a way to increase her effectiveness without making her broken and everybody already appreciates her currently and this will definitely help those with limited rosters.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Pulling her back to back as a 6* with not even 10 6*s has a little silver lining after all
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    on paper it looks like they got this buff right. looking forward to trying her out next month.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

It’s a definite improvement but doesn’t really bring her into the meta for me. Rather than a parry I’d have liked the ‘release’ of shock charges to be on a light into a special so that you have full control. This and a faster charge time would have made me R3 mine.

As it is, I think she may suffer from Thor syndrome, only being really viable in a fight she can go sp3-2-3 etc.

Some have expressed this concern but I feel like her current mechanic is fine. Some nodes and other interactions might not help this idea. What I would have done though is introduce a new ability that increases her block prof and/or resistance based on her amp charges. It will help mitigate the pain of taking unnecessary and silly block damage just so you can do damage. This new update looks like she has an alternate way of still doing damage with either minimal block damage or none (blocking for amp charges), but we have to see how effective and practical it is. Cos if she's duped, parry heavy and inflict shock, have combat rate increased and race to sp3. With the weapon overcharge you have a 65% chance to gain amp charge (should have been 100% imo)...this only if her sig ability scales right. Not sure if people will pump sig stones into her until we see her new true potential.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

For those of you concerned with Nebula's weak block proficiency, fret not. Just get Canada on the phone and they'll send their boy Guardian to fix that problem.

I heard that she got some armor with the update
  • Options
    WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    She needs an armor up buff, It's almost a standard in the tech meta these days.