**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Been doing some 7.3 exploration.

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
How much have u guys explored n how much u guys been enjoying it so far

Comments

• Options
    WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Just finished exploring it tonight. I liked it, not as good as 7.2, but it wasn't bad or anything. Kang was fun. I have to admit though I wouldn't mind seeing the difficulty raised a little for 7.4, being it's the end of the chapter.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Paradoxes were annoying to "babysit". Else it was fine. Did a couple rankups like iHulk for a couple of fights and all in all fun and worthit
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    The first 4 map are harder than the last 2. Paradox nodes also feels more reasonable.

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★

Finished tonight and took Thing to rank 4 🙂

I just realized you are dreamin 😅 congrats on exploration + first r4
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I've done completion + 1 path.. slow going for me this time round 🤣
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I have done about a third of it. Liking it a lot, but nervous about returning to the Kang fight because my dex issues were killing me in that fight. I am sure some of it was just my own mediocre skills, but pretty sure the dex bug was responsible for a lot of it.

My main complaint are the mix master and similar nodes on top of the Paradoxes. But all lanes are doable with enough skill and thought. Some are just a big pain.
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I’ve been exploring in order doing 2 or 3 paths a day after farming revives. My mvp has been ghost so far. Since I run suicides and ghost is currently bugged, I have used many pots

I’m not fan of paradox nodes tbh. It’s an enjoyable act tho, lot of fun

• Options
    For Kang, just bring CMM and make sure she has her charges up, if she has over 20 charges, then she will start the first at over a bar of power, that's how I beat Kang, just started the fight while he was in the 2% health range with her
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    @Pikolu nice tip i have a 6 r3 duped
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021

Finished tonight and took Thing to rank 4 🙂

I apologize for your loss (grats on the r4 btw)
  • Options
    You're welcome @Strikerrx8