**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

frustrating Kang bug!!!!

It is my first run and now i am stuck at kang boss coz that guy gives me damage back for completing the mission and is not registering my sp3 mission in phase one....lost revives already .....its been days that this bug came out but still there is no solution to this....how am i gonna supposed to do it with this.

Comments

• Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi @Prajval849 , thanks for bringing this to my attention. Do you happen to have a video recording of this fight from the beginning (full health)?
  • Prajval849Prajval849 Posts: 16
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi @Prajval849 , thanks for bringing this to my attention. Do you happen to have a video recording of this fight from the beginning (full health)?

no i don't have it.
    Kabam Boo said:

Look at this now...i used sp1 and i god punished for that...wasted revives nothing else in this kang boss fight
    Kabam Boo said:

Look at this now...i used sp1 and i god punished for that...wasted revives nothing else in this kang boss fight

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    It looks like you were in the middle of the SP1 when the timer ran out.

It looks like you were in the middle of the SP1 when the timer ran out.

No...look at the third pic....it is first hit of sp1....and look at the timer.....i wouldn't have send this here if it was the case you suggested
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Definitely not ÀAR
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    i heard corvus reduces aa against tech, idk if it is true tho
    edited October 2021
    I was not just with cg ...bwcv and doom faced same problems....doom's sp3 didn't register against him
  • jereesjerees Posts: 246
    wierd i bad so i have no clu
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

I was not just with cg ...bwcv and doom faced same problems....doom's sp3 didn't register against him

Corvus reduces the AAR so do you have proof for the other champs
    How does 25% AAR offset a 140% chance for something to happen?
    Zan0 said:

Corvus reduces the AAR so do you have proof for the other champs
    Can't waste more revives
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    I’ve had the same thing happened to me with multiple champs (NF, Doom, Aegon, Hype) Somehow getting damage when completing a special while the timer is still running… The timer goes red like in the screenshots provided above when this happens Just used a few revives to power through but this fight is definitely not right.
  • I have same problem plz do something kabam
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    I just did my first run and I can confirm this Kang fight is still bugged. I completed several "tasks" in time and lost health as if I did mess up. It happened with different Champions (Corvus, Hyperion and Hit-Monkey). And no neither do I have any video of it happening.