**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

CUT OFF FOR DR. VOODOO?

HEY, DOES ANYBODY KNOWS THE CUT OFF FOR DR. VOODOO PLEASE?

Comments

• Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    4m
  • Around the same as Mordo. 5.5M
  • Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Posts: 88
    6 million probably, maybe 6.5
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Idk, I went to 7.5 last night and threw the towel in
  • SinneraintSinneraint Posts: 2
    I may be around 5.5 mil as many of android users weren't able to play for 12 hours due to the Android Log in Bug
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    The cut off will be the expected time for iOS or 8-9 hours earlier for Android users.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    4m
    Around the same as Mordo. 5.5M
    Gimli_SoG wrote: »
    Dakine86 wrote: »

Tell me I'm not the only one who loved this sight. Every reply, people are pushing up that expected benchmark answer.

Personally, I think the safest minimum score would 6m, but with that android issue on the first day, I think maybe even 5m could get it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    4m

Tell me I'm not the only one who loved this sight. Every reply, people are pushing up that expected benchmark answer.

Personally, I think the safest minimum score would 6m, but with that android issue on the first day, I think maybe even 5m could get it.

Not sure if you mean the responses are increasing, or talking about it is raising it. That would be a misconception. Other factors determine cutoff. Not talking about it. Lol. If that's not what you meant, all good.

My prediction was 5.2-5.4. That was before the Android Issue. I think it may even be higher than that now, due to the lack of people able to compete. It may be close, but it's hard to tell now. I wouldn't be surprised if it is higher.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    4m

Not sure if you mean the responses are increasing, or talking about it is raising it. That would be a misconception. Other factors determine cutoff. Not talking about it. Lol. If that's not what you meant, all good.

My prediction was 5.2-5.4. That was before the Android Issue. I think it may even be higher than that now, due to the lack of people able to compete. It may be close, but it's hard to tell now. I wouldn't be surprised if it is higher.

Lack of people able to compete? How? You just need 150k to qualify for rank rewards and that is achievable even if there was a 2 day blackout
  • RobojiniRobojini Posts: 30
    5 mil.
    Since android got bugged but it happened after arena ran already for 10+ hrs ..so any one going for vodoo was already in the pool...now if they lost hope or even continued arnd. 5 mil. Should be the no. And 5.5 to be safe...
    It may drastically drop too for the same reason but I don't want to bet on that and take any chance.
    4m

I meant the responses are increasing, how one estimated 4m, then the next 5.5m, then the next 6.5m. It simply gets higher and higher.

Anyway, seeing all the responses from this thread, 5-5.5m may be where the benchmark is.

Also, while it is true that there is a lack of people able to compete, this does not increase the cutoff. That's cuz people were able to grind till 150k before the android issue appeared, meaning that there are a lot of qualified people, just that they didn't attempt to aim high cuz they think they may not be able to make it due to the loss of time. So if anything, this would actually lower the benchmark.
    4m

I meant the responses are increasing, how one estimated 4m, then the next 5.5m, then the next 6.5m. It simply gets higher and higher.

Anyway, seeing all the responses from this thread, 5-5.5m may be where the benchmark is.

Also, while it is true that there is a lack of people able to compete, this does not increase the cutoff. That's cuz people were able to grind till 150k before the android issue appeared, meaning that there are a lot of qualified people, just that they didn't attempt to aim high cuz they think they may not be able to make it due to the loss of time. So if anything, this would actually lower the benchmark.

The Rewards are based on a percentage. That percentage is determined by the number of people qualifying, and the scores between the highest and lowest qualifying scores. While having people do the bare minimum alleviates some of it, there are other factors that affect it as well. No matter how many people get "in the pool", there are other things that affect it as well.
  • Mojo1224Mojo1224 Posts: 19
    Nothing is guaranteed mate just do what you can
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    5.5 tops
    Mojo1224 wrote: »
    Nothing is guaranteed mate just do what you can
    DareDude wrote: »
    100M

I object.
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    For comparison, the highest basic cutoff to date was the 2nd Nightcrawler run and that was 6.3 mil under the old arena system with basic and features in the same arena. If Voodoo breaks 6 mil I will be surprised, but I went to 6.5 myself just to feel safe. We can tell from experience under the old system that it is possible for some players to get in the 15 mil range using just 4*, but with the doubled cutoff range and depreciated value of 4* for the top players now that 5* are becoming more prominent I don't see 4* basics getting much higher.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    There is no way to tell for sure becauae we got Kabamed for 8h. But if I have to guess, Mordo's range - 5.1-5.3
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I managed 6.775 million on android
    Morgan wrote: »
    4m

The android issue happened WAAAAY after arena started. Meaning whoever wanted to compete was by far past 150.000 points needed to widen the pool. The android issue won't influence the cutoff at all, just penalize ppl who couldn't log to reach sai cutoff.

Now that said, the only thing i see possibly lowering cutoffs is SL arena.

I'd say anything between 5.7 to 6.1 should be safe. Even less if lots of ppl went for SL instead, in that case expect 5.0-5.5

Having people reach qualifying is not all it takes to lower cutoff. Apparently you didn't read my comment before disputing it.
    It is also affected by all other scores. For that matter, the majority of people will be going all-in for Voodoo, not doing the bare minimum.
    Having more Players who push just below or in the mid-range, perhaps due to not being able to Grind, can actually push it higher.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    4m

The android issue happened WAAAAY after arena started. Meaning whoever wanted to compete was by far past 150.000 points needed to widen the pool. The android issue won't influence the cutoff at all, just penalize ppl who couldn't log to reach sai cutoff.

I'd say anything between 5.7 to 6.1 should be safe. Even less if lots of ppl went for SL instead, in that case expect 5.0-5.5

Having people reach qualifying is not all it takes to lower cutoff. Apparently you didn't read my comment before disputing it.
    It is also affected by all other scores. For that matter, the majority of people will be going all-in for Voodoo, not doing the bare minimum.
    Having more Players who push just below or in the mid-range, perhaps due to not being able to Grind, can actually push it higher
    This tells me you have no idea how the basic arena works
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    4m

Having more Players who push just below or in the mid-range, perhaps due to not being able to Grind, can actually push it higher
    This tells me you have no idea how the basic arena works

I understand how the Ranking process works. Considering my predictions are generally on-point, I usually have a pretty firm grasp.
  • ReposionReposion Posts: 1
    i did 7.1m .
  • hadz28hadz28 Posts: 8
    it is what it is.. just grind as hard as you can and hope for the best, no matter how well you know the system work, you can never know the amount in the pool and the point contributed by all, so just grind as hard and hope for the best. prediction are still gonna be a prediction and you cant depends on that.
  • DefJ123DefJ123 Posts: 54
    However many points your left nut is worth. Or left flap. Whatever ya got.
  • BenderBender Posts: 163
    its above 5,5m LOL
  • BK_AVENGERBK_AVENGER Posts: 59
    I finished at 5.65M and missed out on him.
  • Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Posts: 88
    It's below 7m