**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

White Mags Prefight/jump back

jdeck59jdeck59 Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
I thought this was addressed in previous patches, but using hyperion with white mags prefight causes hyperion to dash back more than half of the screen.

Comments

• Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 210 ★★
    It still happens every bloody single time I use white mags. it gets annoying to a point where I started hating that poor little guy.

I mostly use a full mutant team in general questing or any casual content.

My team :
    Apocalypse 6*r3
    Cable 6*r2
    Archangel 5*r5 or Colossus 5*r5
    Red mags 5*r5
    White mags 4*

This team is constant.
    I only swap between archangel and Colossus ( depending on the path. )

Make either archangel or Colossus a horseman and shread the quest.

Everytime i use white mags pre fight, I get screwed. Colossus and archangel gets pushed back almost half a screen where half of their heavy attack whiffs in the air.

Since, archangel and Colossus extremely depend on their heavy attacks to get the max out of them, it's pretty annoying when half of your heavy attack whiffs in the air.

So recently i started replacing white mags with nick or doom to handle other situations.

Nick for permanently unblockable, doom for passive stun.
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Damn- so that’s what it is! Thought I was imagining it. Colossus could barely connect w heavies and they kept getting punished.

Guessing (hoping?) they fix it soon… I love white mags!
  • Options
    AndimingaAndiminga Posts: 36
    This was already mentioned in the thread from nearly a year ago. No response from Kabam since then.
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Any update on fixing this bug?
    Not sure why a passive stun and stun debuffs even have a different kick-back distance... (or how long it should take to confirm and fix it)

It happens a lot, since the rework to white mag, with many champs vs many defenders.
    as example of the last fight i noticed it:
    - pre-fight on Jabri Panter, fought with AA
    - in AW, expert map, buffet node (end of path 1/2/3)
    - every parry kicked me back out of reach for using Heavy.
    - iOS 15 (happened on earlier versions as well)
  • Options
    Hi

I saw that:

but there wasn't any status about that for very long time...
    Also the problem is not just colossus... it affecting many champs

can we get "a fresh" update?
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

It still happens every bloody single time I use white mags. it gets annoying to a point where I started hating that poor little guy.

My team :
    Apocalypse 6*r3
    Cable 6*r2
    Red mags 5*r5
    White mags 4*

This team is constant.

Everytime i use white mags pre fight, I get screwed. Colossus and archangel gets pushed back almost half a screen where half of their heavy attack whiffs in the air.

Since, archangel and Colossus extremely depend on their heavy attacks to get the max out of them, it's pretty annoying when half of your heavy attack whiffs in the air.

So recently i started replacing white mags with nick or doom to handle other situations.

I don't know abt Colossus but with AA, you won't whiff your heavy. Your heavy will still reach, regardless using AA with guidance.
  • Options

My team :
    Apocalypse 6*r3
    Cable 6*r2
    Red mags 5*r5
    White mags 4*

This team is constant.

I don't know abt Colossus but with AA, you won't whiff your heavy. Your heavy will still reach, regardless using AA with guidance.
    because AA's heavy has a long reach but he still miss the first two hits and connect the 3rd... at least that what happened to me when I used him last time
  • Options
    Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    Sometimes the concern goes away and the fix never materializes due to lack of demand. You'll know you're there when you get redirected to closed threads.
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit any new update in regards to the investigation from this over year old issue?
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Agree that it'd be nice to have an update.
    I NEVER use mags pre-fight because of this issue which is a shame because I'm missing out on a key bit of his kit.
    Whilst there's a lot of things not working as intended right now, for me personally, this one is the most frustrating.
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I feel every single post in Bugs and Known Issues is skipped by Kabam's team. This bug is really old, and we still have no response or further actions to resolve it. Same with Ghost/hood bug.

Sadly, if we post it in General discussion, the post will be moved here again. I think it's the only time when a Kabam employee looks about it, then it accumulates dust.
  • Options
    As Christmas present this bug finally to be fixed....