**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any global Line group chats?

I'm bored with the people in my global tbh and my main is chat banned for a week I think. Line I'd is Momento911

Comments

• Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Momento said:

…it’s honestly pretty difficult to get chat banned in global. what makes you think somebody would want you in their chat?

To be honest I think its because I was showing people different swear words you can say in global.
    You'd probably also get banned form Line chats.
  • Options
    MomentoMomento Posts: 8

Momento said:

2StarKing said:

Momento said:

…it’s honestly pretty difficult to get chat banned in global. what makes you think somebody would want you in their chat?

To be honest I think its because I was showing people different swear words you can say in global.
    Too many snowflakes I guess then
    oh god you’re one of these kids 😭

now be a good button mashing monkey and hit the disagree 🦍
    Don't worry I pressed "lol" this time
  • Options

Momento said:

2StarKing said:

Momento said:

Too many snowflakes I guess then
    oh god you’re one of these kids 😭

now be a good button mashing monkey and hit the disagree 🦍
    Btw don't call anyone a monkey when your name is BlackBoyFly...
  • Options
    Damn can I just get someone normal to comment? All this because I was educating people in global on how to swear.
  • Options
    You guys seems so angry, I'm gonna go to sleep now, I have school in the morning. 😀
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Momento said:

You guys seems so angry, I'm gonna go to sleep now, I have school in the morning. 😀

Hardly angry. But again that’s a classic projection technique. Have a good sleep. Maybe dream about how to do better things in the game than swear. Like becoming IC/Cav/TB or grinding for that new champion. Something other than teaching kids “how to swear”
This discussion has been closed.