**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Dave7099 said:

I can understand, someone the lack of a solo package. One because people will complain it’s not enough or it didn’t have this or that in it.

As well as they can’t create a solo package that fits everyone’s needs. Much like how the AQ/AW packages were kind of a lump for everyone.

Also what about those people who don’t need a solo package with potions and or revives? What will they get? The short end of the stick? How will they know how much of a player’s progression was halted because of the issues?

Or how much their package will help a player get past a roadblock they otherwise wouldn’t have gotten past of not for those potions?

And if at any time you thought to yourself. “Well if they don’t need the potions don’t use them” or “just because they didn’t use them doesn’t mean I didn’t/won’t” remember the same can be said for the AQ/AW packages.

Well your point is moot because aw/aq is being flooded with compensation. Solo progression in the game just as important

So who are you arguing for? The player who doesn't do solo or team content?
    What I’m saying is they probably need to be a little more strategic with their Solo packages.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Android phones apparently aren't bothered by it, I know mine isn't.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike So the Memory leak issue and input controls issue are two separate things caused by the issues with the game engine but can cause similar problems (dex/parry). Were just the "Memory Leak" issues being addressed in the first round of fixes in 32.0 with the rest coming in 33.0 or are the two fixes being done at the same time? I'm just trying to get a clearer understanding of what you guys are fixing with this latest round of patching, what you hope will be resolved, and what gameplay issues will still remain.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 737 ★★★
    I’ve easily had over 2 dozen failed dexes and some missed parry stuns in the hardest level of cosmic horror. I’m reviving my way through content, it’s not fun or challenging. Please consider these posts when you’re calculating your compensation package.
    I’ve supported you over the years and some reciprocation is appreciated, thanks.
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 528 ★★★
    July 8 is the first post here and this is still going on how crazy is that. It really is sad for as much time effort and money that is put into this by the summoners.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    I have a feeling people will remember their November 3rd compensation when the "deals" are released later this month
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    This parry and dex issue is literally making this game unplayable. Every single parry in this side quest fails and it's immediate death.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    Updated a few hours ago to 33.

Parry is working much better for me. Hasn't failed in 33 arena fights and 100% successful in EQ Cavalier chap 2. No dex issues either for me.

Still need much more play situations to call it fixed for me.
    Device: iPad
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    Popping up crappy champions and adding insult to injury, broken dex = broken infinity streak. I don't enjoy getting smack when I know I dex back. I don't remember any app game having as many issues as this.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 737 ★★★
    Everyone should post here daily since Kabam thinks everything is working as intended, so we can finally get adequate compensation.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Any other android users experiencing extremely increased issues with parrying? I've been having multiple missed parries per fight in EQ with nothing that would affect my ability accuracy to play a factor in the fight. On top of them making this EQ as annoying as they possibly could with these stupid mini bosses, the missed parries are making this (to me) the most aggravating EQ in months.
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    It’s amazing. How can you release an update which makes the game play worse? Parries missing, failed blocks, I’ve had defenders blocking mid combos, heaving mid combo. AI is even more passive. Awful.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Since the last update, my parry is worst than before. Like everyone else, it didn’t work well for the last few months but now it’s even worst.

(iPhone11, latest iOS)
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Update v33.0 doesn't fixed the memory leak issue. Now game menus and crystal spinning animations are stuttering. It's like game isn't creating cache files to load champ profiles and similar stuff faster.
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 528 ★★★
    I don’t know how anyone else feels but it seems a lot worse recently
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    nero8913 said:

@Kabam Miike how about you skip this month’s champion buff and use all that time and energy to fix bugs
    That would be the best thing you people do for last couple of months

Making the month even more dry would defeat the purpose of fixing the bug lol
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    nero8913 said:

@Kabam Miike how about you skip this month’s champion buff and use all that time and energy to fix bugs
    That would be the best thing you people do for last couple of months

Kabam Miike isn't the one designing champion buffs and I'm pretty sure he doesn't focus on the bugs, different people are assigned to different teams that do different jobs up at kabam