**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What grows on a palm and lasts 24 hours?

Comments

• KINGBITZzKINGBITZz Posts: 18
    DrZola said:

Dates do. Answer is 8 digits.

There are some Deadpool dates that could work, but I’ve exhausted my try.

Dr. Zola

It sure is 8 digits code. today's date doesn't seem to work. Tried 2021/11/01 and 11/01/2021
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    I tried 2 things that i thought would work. I tried the eternals release date. And i tried mcocs b-day. Nothing there so far.
  • Ridikulus47Ridikulus47 Posts: 11
    edited November 2021
    DrZola said:

First intro of PlatPool in MCoC was even? Sept 2020?

Dr. Zola

1 Sep 2020
  • AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★

Aceymcoc said:

So everyone’s going with dates whic h is optimistic considering that the riddle had nothing to do with dates, if I had to guess I’d say it has something to do with all the times that play pool has been released and his inspiration

Really? Because a calendar date lasts 24 hours, and the date fruit grows on top of a palm, but no, I’m sure you are right and the rest of us are dumb
    No need to be passive aggressive I was just throwing my thoughts out there
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Tried platpool’s release date and nothing
  • Could it be first deadpool event or deadpool release date on game
    or first deadpolooza event date?
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Aceymcoc said:

Aceymcoc said:

So everyone’s going with dates whic h is optimistic considering that the riddle had nothing to do with dates, if I had to guess I’d say it has something to do with all the times that play pool has been released and his inspiration

Really? Because a calendar date lasts 24 hours, and the date fruit grows on top of a palm, but no, I’m sure you are right and the rest of us are dumb
    You said the riddle had nothing to do with dates despite 'date' being it's answer.
  • ScarXScarX Posts: 65
    Anyone tried the release date of mcoc?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I claimed it from email but didn't get to solve any riddle afterwards . Don't know why . Any idea ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    ScarX said:

Yes.

Aceymcoc said:

Aceymcoc said:

You said the riddle had nothing to do with dates despite 'date' being it's answer.
    Well I thought it was talking about palm trees and coconuts but I’ve never heard of palm so yh
    Rohit_316 said:

I claimed it from email but didn't get to solve any riddle afterwards . Don't know why . Any idea ?

Riddle was in the mail. You can try codes by going to inventory and using the item.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    I assume this has something to do with

JoJo anime

Grows on Palms is reference to it

Season 6 is coming out December 2021 but idk when
  • BeerswooBeerswoo Posts: 5
    What grows on a palm (leaves) and lasts 24 hours (1 day)???
  • KINGBITZzKINGBITZz Posts: 18
    Rohit_316 said:

Go to the inventory and item stash there u will get the heart shape. Click on it to guess the code. It is an 8 digit code so it will keep on poping until u complete those 8 digits
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Guys, hear me out, you think, maybe, the hint could be in the super elusive hidden part?
    The event quest story?
    What if in the upcoming event quest's story there's a MAJOR hint that helps us solve the riddle?
    Ok, so maybe I'm reading too much into this, but as I said earlier, the mail said that the riddle should help us start to get the code. Not get the complete code.
    So my theory is we get 8 clues/riddles for the 8 digits.

Then Miike was gracious enough to mention another clue coming later this week, so that's two clues in a week. An event lasts 4 weeks (I think) so that's 8 clues.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited November 2021

I assume this has something to do with

JoJo anime

Grows on Palms is reference to it

Season 6 is coming out December 2021 but idk when

Ok, so maybe I'm reading too much into this, but as I said earlier, the mail said that the riddle should help us start to get the code. Not get the complete code.

Then Miike was gracious enough to mention another clue coming later this week, so that's two clues in a week. An event lasts 4 weeks (I think) so that's 8 clues.

Watch it be a profile pic XD
    Aceymcoc said:

They literally said it's the Platpool piece...
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    ScarX said:

Yep

Aceymcoc said:

They literally said it's the Platpool piece...
    Not as exciting as a pfp
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I'm thinking the 0 - 9 digits could also be referencing the numbers of a phone keypad and how they represent specific letters. So instead of an actual date we may need to input the numbers that spell out a specific answer. If "Date" is perhaps the first part of that, it would include the letters 3-2-8-3 (D-A-T-E). That would account for the first half of the 8-digit answer (at least 8 digits is how many it seems to have you enter before you have to re-claim the item from inventory).
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    I'm just here for the side events...
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    When Mcoc started?
This discussion has been closed.