**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold is Problem Now a Days

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Honestly do Arenas or Incursions. They are an awesome source for Gold. Its all about resource management.
    You can Also sell some expring ISOs if and when needed. No need to rank up everyone in one go.
    I understand the "need" and excitement there is to rank up immediately but you should plan this well.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The only reason you have a gold problem are the offers. Before that you didn't have a gold problem meaning there is no "shortage" of gold. The sq this month literally gives out 350K per run at legendary difficulty.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    arena plus incursion is your best friend even if you dont like any of those
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2021
    Gold has been my Achilles' heal many times.

Had less than 1m at the start of this month so I ran CAV symbiote side quest each day for the $350k and now have almost 7mil in the bank... after taking up a 6* r3 and two R2s between the last 2 level ups I will be able to r3 another when I get my last little bit of t5cc soon without sweating gold too

That's a crazy amount of rankups in a short time and still have way more gold in the process, which was extremely satisfying. I would love to see these types of gold options (player choices in general to go for what you want/need) in the Future.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Side quest does have a huge amount of gold in epic and legendary, but people struggle with that grind. An alternate way to go at it is to stay only at master level and then you can choose between just doing the gold quest for around 2,000,000 for the 28 entries, or do the 4* shards quest. Which, coincidentally, will give you about the same amount of gold if every one of those four star crystals was a dupe and you sold all the iso. That’s obviously the smarter play since it will enhance your ability to generate iso, gold, and shards down the road. Maybe it’s too late for all that now as you’re just about to the end of the quests calendar, but this will not be the last time they have an opportunity like that, and you have an opportunity to smartly target what you’re looking for
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    But they fixed Gold in the latest update... When you win it after a fight it now flashes Bright Gold color so it can't possibly be a problem...
  • Options
    HashmiHashmi Posts: 56 β˜…

Honestly do Arenas or Incursions. They are an awesome source for Gold. Its all about resource management.
    You can Also sell some expring ISOs if and when needed. No need to rank up everyone in one go.
    I understand the "need" and excitement there is to rank up immediately but you should plan this well.

Thanks 😊
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hashmi said:

This May Champions To RankUp & Level Up Being a Cav i’m Get 6*s in A Good Rate But Gold is Like a Drop in a Sea @kabam Do Something 🧐

i Dont Want to Wait Ages to Upgrade My 5* R4 Roster πŸ™

Kabam just bombarded October with nearly 10M/4M gold, where were you?
    Legendary venompool quest- 350k gold per run
    Epic venompool quest- 150k gold per run
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dude, during this month's side quest I ran nothing but the venompool quest and went from around 3 mil to almost 13 mil. You're not wrong, gold is a hassle to get in large quantities, but you had a golden (pun) opportunity to gain a good chunk this month.