**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5☆ Nimrod or Ultron?

K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just got big boy Nimrod from a featured and I really enjoy the guy, his shock damage is wicked

5☆ Nimrod or Ultron? 55 votes

Nimrod
34%
DogfoodLidRbk19Lucky7Luciano10or_StrongRockypantherxCtuchikCage_1BigKidScottyIronGladiator22Shock29Gr8TonyStarkK_Pmagnus_xixAppleJewsDraconic_12CmaroLBN1AlecFantastic13579rebel_ 19 votes
Ultron
65%
TristanTerraThatGuyYouSaw235ProjectileGodzMreyay2234Isopod_Adrian_423WordunkenEtjamaTRONG94Ewell65SSS69MaratoxReignkingTWRenaxqqCrasyduckHoitadoBigManOnCampusJCC5280PupkacWill3808 36 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Nimrod looks fun
  • K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    Nimrod

Can’t go wrong with Rod. He’s my favorite champ in the game and I’ll always vouch for him, completely worth the rank up.

I definetly *like* him more than Ultron tho I do enjoy Ultron a lot too. He's just super fun and satisfying to play
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    If you really hate mutant, then Nimrod is your friend.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    I would say wait for Ultron to be fixed. He's bugged as hell else you will be disappointed.
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Ultron
    Ultron imo. He's one of my most favourite Techs after Warlock.
  • UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    What’s the Ultron bug?
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    @JoshKosh557 watching your videos made me realised that @Kabam Miike has not watched them yet! 😅😅😅😅
    Anyways love your uploads man!

LordPSN said:

I would say wait for Ultron to be fixed. He's bugged as hell else you will be disappointed.

Bugged or unbugged I have no regrets about r3ing my ultron. Also it’s been a couple months so I’m just assuming all ultron bugs are helpful parts of his kit.
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Nimrod
    Ultron is the more useful. But i rank for fun. R2d my nimrod and thinking r3 cause he is just fun to use
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Ultron

What’s the Ultron bug?

He keeps a cauterize after sp3 which expires after you throw another special. I don’t see a reason for kabam to remove it tho
    Only works with HB synergy
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

LordPSN said:

Bugged or unbugged I have no regrets about r3ing my ultron. Also it’s been a couple months so I’m just assuming all ultron bugs are helpful parts of his kit.
    Nice
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,377 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    do the one you enjoy the most
  • K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    Nimrod

do the one you enjoy the most

Sounds like the plan here... 1/3 people voted for Nimrod which is a really good turnout for him and I do enjoy him more so I'll do him first
  • ApokolipsApokolips Posts: 2
    Ultron
    Ultron
  • ApokolipsApokolips Posts: 2
    Ultron
    Ultron