**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Angela is better than cmm and kingpin is better than Moleman

Comments

• CmmOverratedCmmOverrated Posts: 13
    Jaded said:

CMM will do more damage faster than Angela in most scenarios. Ramped up, she's still a beast and can clear a lot of paths.

Angela has more damage than a cmm without nick and there is a small difference when cmm is ramped up and about the utility u probably know already.
    NF doesn’t increase CMM’s damage…🧐

Clearly you’re searching for disagrees. Love the kids on here always needing to stir a pot that doesn’t need to be stirred just because they are bored.
    so increased binary wont increase cmm's damage overall?
    Jeal79 said:

I could make you a short video of CMM clearing a lane in EQ and then maybe you could show me that you can match it with Angela.

Given your username it just sounds like you are Salty that you don't have her

Well my r3 6* hits like 12.5k mediums without armor breaks and like 26-27k heavies she can do it for the entire fight.
    And i do have cmm

Jeal79 said:

I could make you a short video of CMM clearing a lane in EQ and then maybe you could show me that you can match it with Angela.

Given your username it just sounds like you are Salty that you don't have her

Well my r3 6* hits like 12.5k mediums without armor breaks and like 26-27k heavies she can do it for the entire fight.
    And i do have cmm
    R3 6* angela btw
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Angela, yes.
    Kingpin with his synergy team? Also yes. Without synergy team? No.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

CMM will do more damage faster than Angela in most scenarios. Ramped up, she's still a beast and can clear a lot of paths.

Angela has more damage than a cmm without nick and there is a small difference when cmm is ramped up and about the utility u probably know already.

Clearly you’re searching for disagrees. Love the kids on here always needing to stir a pot that doesn’t need to be stirred just because they are bored.
    In a way. Longer uptime on binary means more time to actually do the fight instead of having to keep landing heavies to maintain binary.

I've used her extensively and without nick she's kinda meh and not reliable to use . But with nick she gets through all sorts of stuff
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I'd still say cmm is better. And kingpin is so much better than moleman

Jaded said:

In a way. Longer uptime on binary means more time to actually do the fight instead of having to keep landing heavies to maintain binary.

I've used her extensively and without nick she's kinda meh and not reliable to use . But with nick she gets through all sorts of stuff
    This
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Personally i love mole man and think hes way better than kingpin. I also love playing as mole man.

No comment on angela, i have no experience with her although i did just pull her as a 6 star....
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

This
    You need someone else to explain your opinion?
    You don’t need NF, he just makes using her easier. He doesn’t increase her damage. I personally explored all of act 6 before I got a 5* or 6* NF and used her a ton. You can still have 100% binary up time without NF.

Cmm can also easily handle nodes that Angela can not. Like don’t go gentle or can’t stop won’t stop. Again, if you aren’t using her because you like a fake more then that’s fine. You’re missing out on a ton of positive but you do you little guy.
  • Here is your medal. Feel better.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

This
    But that's what OP was hinting at in an earlier message? Also love the irony of you calling OP a kid but then randomnly insulting him/her for no reason other than having a different opinion to you. Triggered bunch? It's an opinion on a game jeez. Doesn't make someone a donkey just because they have a different opinion to you.

Different opinion then me? I didn’t state my opinion other then OP was wrong that cmm isn’t useful. I haven’t said anything about KP, Moleman or Angela. Merely said he is at a loss if he doesn’t use cmm. I use all 4, the game is big enough to find uses for them all. Only a child would come on here looking for disagrees, that’s the only opinion I shared within this thread. My comment about Angela was how I decided to dig at the OP but deep dive she has a lot going for her as well.

People here are too quick to make assumptions they completely miss what’s being said. OP is a child, he is talking out of his donkey I didn’t call him a donkey. It’s just a better word then what I’m not allowed to use. OP wasn’t hinting at anything but the lack of knowledge of cmm that they needed someone else to state what the synergy did. And they were both wrong still, NF doesn’t increase damage for cmm. She can have 100% up time on binary mode without him.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    I would say Angela over CMM. For the other, with suicides I’d lean moleman, without I’d say KP. I switch back and forth with suicides depending on war season so use both regularly, both are amazing.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    KP over Mole-man without suicides, but they are really close.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    I think both comparisons (kingpin/MM - Angela/CMM) are very close so it seems a little silly for anybody to declare one being better than the other.

Individually we will all have slightly different fighting styles and mastery setups which were likely shaped by the way we grew into the game which is unique to everyone as we all aquire the champs in a different order.

There's places I'd take Angela over CMM and there's places I'd do the reverse. For me personally I'd lean closer towards CMM simply because she was my 2nd 6* champ in the game which means I've spent a lot of time using her and cleared a lot of content in the game with her. That's my personal opinion based on my experience. I'm definitely likely to defend her usefulness and question if the people who don't like her are using her correctly.

Same goes for KP/MM. I got my MM to R5 before KP so have used him a lot more generally, but there is room for both in your roster. I don't specifically think there's much between them but some fights you'd lean towards KP and then others it would be MM.

I agree with both of your arguments.

CMM is probably the most overrated champ in this game, period. I never understood the hype for her. Her damage is uninspiring, her damage is lacklustre, and I absolutely hated her in the movies. I wouldn't rank her up even if I had a gun to my head.

As for the second argument, I do agree that KP is better than Moleman, but not by a large margin. I kinda wish that Moleman could retain his true accuracy permanently, maybe through a synergy. That would be cool.

Fax
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

This
    You don’t need NF, he just makes using her easier. He doesn’t increase her damage. I personally explored all of act 6 before I got a 5* or 6* NF and used her a ton. You can still have 100% binary up time without NF.

Cmm can also easily handle nodes that Angela can not. Like don’t go gentle or can’t stop won’t stop. Again, if you aren’t using her because you like a fake more then that’s fine. You’re missing out on a ton of positive but you do you little guy.
    Angela can handle nullify matchups,a lot of dot scenarios and auto block scenarios and the damage is close too.
    Jeal79 said:

I kinda wish that Moleman could retain his true accuracy permanently, maybe through a synergy. That would be cool.

Play him right and he does. Trigger his frenzy before you go above 10 mass and then once frenzy is active you can use more heavies to take it up over 10 and the true accuracy will remain.
    Yes but thats a bug it shouldnt work like that he trades his utility for damage.enjoy till this bug isnt fixed.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★

Jeal79 said:

I kinda wish that Moleman could retain his true accuracy permanently, maybe through a synergy. That would be cool.

Play him right and he does. Trigger his frenzy before you go above 10 mass and then once frenzy is active you can use more heavies to take it up over 10 and the true accuracy will remain.
    Yes but thats a bug it shouldnt work like that he trades his utility for damage.enjoy till this bug isnt fixed.
    Congrats on joining the forum yesterday! Hope everyone can give you a 2 day cheers in a couple hours!

If you want to try to kick a hornets nest, then just go ahead and do that instead of going online and trying to start something.

Gee, I came up with cmmoverated handle, YESTERDAY, never posted here, joined, etc. Then I tried to start something. Give us all a break. Smh
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Why does it matter