**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Exploration Rewards For Acts 1-3

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
I was trying to get my quests back to the nice 100%, and I was assuming the rewards were all claimed/not available already. Then i explored the Kang quest.

I had this 100% before, is this intended? I dont want to get banned for an “exploit” as I had no idea this would give me rewards. Obviously im not doing any other quests until we get clarification.

Then again, if this is intended, its a really nice addition.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Yeah, same for me. I put it on auto and wasn’t paying attention. Looked back and there was 50 units when it was finished.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Well I'm waiting for confirmation before I run it. Lol. I can see this one being allowed though. Could be wrong.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    JDubs said:

Its 1800+ units and 20+ l1 revs and 20ish l2 revives in exploration. This has to be a bug. They wont even give us more than 5 revs for compensation for parry.

Maybe they are trying to make up the lousy compensation by letting us re earn some rewards through some easy content. Then again I’m waiting till morning to see if anything changes or if a huge ban wave comes because I have no idea on what kabam considers exploiting.
    Yeah, this crossed my mind. I an waiting tho.

I like how everyone is SO SCARED but they want the rewards too

I'm not scared. I'm just making sure before I run it. Being prudent.
    Yes I read it. I'm just curious if they will leave it or fix it.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

They have some options:
    Punish those who did more than 1 or two quests with a ban/remove items.(Pretty lame but possible)

Remove items after an emergency maintenance

And keep it for everyone.(Probably unlikely.)

They have some options:
    Punish those who did more than 1 or two quests with a ban/remove items.(Pretty lame but possible)

Remove items after an emergency maintenance

And keep it for everyone.(Probably unlikely.)
    It's possible they could keep it. We'll see.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Well I didnt explore any act completely aside from 5. Living life boils, time to grind some units
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★

I was trying to get my quests back to the nice 100%, and I was assuming the rewards were all claimed/not available already. Then i explored the Kang quest.

I had this 100% before, is this intended? I dont want to get banned for an “exploit” as I had no idea this would give me rewards. Obviously im not doing any other quests until we get clarification.

@Kabam Miike Statement pls. This could be the real Parry Compensation 😁
    I checked kabam post again, and it says that completion rewards Will not appear, but don't says nothing about exploration, so, we can explore and receive exploration prizes?
  • FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★

@Kabam Miike Statement pls. This could be the real Parry Compensation 😁
    I checked kabam post again, and it says that completion rewards Will not appear, but don't says nothing about exploration, so, we can explore and receive exploration prizes?
    I don’t know, but I would love it. I‘ll explore it one way or another. But additional exploration Rewards would be awesome
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★

Will be lame If they were to ban us for their own mistakes.

Please, don't force them
  • nicovantenicovante Posts: 1
    Just a theory, but for the veteran players who haven't touched Acts 1 to 3 for a long time, think there were additional paths added to those earlier acts awhile back. I don't know when this was the case, but I only noticed when I went back to the earlier Acts looking for easy targets for the Sept/Oct objectives - because my exploration was reset to ~60%. So we qualify for exploration rewards now because we technically have not explored those additional paths added previously
  • FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★

And we are in emergency manteinance, smells fix for that i guess

Yea, here we go
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Down for maintenance
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    They should at least let people have it. They've got nothing to lose!!
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,206 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

Big mouths couldn’t help themselves but post about the rewards

I read it the minute people started posting it... I didn't touch it.