**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sudden maintenance???

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Comments

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    Same
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Same, i was doing EQ
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Llessur said:

I was in the middle of an arena battle🤦‍♂️

Same, good fight
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    It will be up soon. Don't worry..
    Folks at kabam are pulling strings at 1AM.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Wait til they dropped new AQ season lol,…gonna be a “games down” kinda month …haha
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Arena for me. Players have obviously found a cheese way of playing their eternals freebies so they've shut down to nerf..I mean correct the situation as its not as intended.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

ayo
    I think they're removing the unit thing

Good chance, at least it's a quick response
  • killa69dmxkilla69dmx Posts: 25
    There is issues with the arenas, alot can't click on continue w/o getting booted out to home screen
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★

ayo
    I think they're removing the unit thing

Was there a unit bug?
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Same, was in the middle of a fight but it is what is it
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Abyss Collector was at 1% boom! Server down. Now I might have to do the entire Abyss path again. Need compensation. Throw in exploration rewards as well and it’ll be even.

If that does happen, write a ticket to support. I seem to recall someone mentioning the same happened to them and support fixed it.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    Was about to take out sersi... Why?!!!
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★

There is issues with the arenas, alot can't click on continue w/o getting booted out to home screen

Don't use the new fight stats feature. I opted out of it. The bug was happening after each round.
    Plus it's time consuming.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★

I was doing v7

~ITNT( should I stop writing ITNT at the end of my answer?)

It’s like biting Dr. Zola 😅