**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Beyond God Tier compensation has finally arrived !!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 338 ★★
    Frankly,I'm not even touching d side quests till further notice and I'm just taking my time to do uncollected eq not forcing myself with cav thru these lags.with uncollected even if I got hit,I know I'll still survive without units or portions.not forcing myself with this game anymore.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    For me it’s the ever shrinking parry window. It’s so minuscule. Because the window is so small, I wonder if the reason I’m getting combos to the face when trying to block a medium attack is because I’m tapping later to try and get a parry.

I wonder also if there is a hit box issue in the sense that what we are seeing isn’t what is actually happening.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    The thing I don't understand is that there are hundreds of units worth of compensation given for AQ/AW on a regular basis and peanuts in comparison for solo play.

Are all the issues limited to alliance related activity?
  • Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★

Hey @Rohit_316

What kinds of issues have you been running into? It's important that you report them, because as we have mentioned many times before, the Engine Issue that we are issuing compensation for are exclusive to iOS devices, and if there is something affecting your gameplay, we need to know about it so that we can take it into account.

This contradicts previous statements. It was explained in the Kabam tapsalot post that to try and kinda fix the issue for ios devices the timers were "moved" (back or forward I don't remember) for everybody. Which is in fact why android players such as myself are affected by this issue. As evidence shows. It's not just ios players, it's all players. It was originally only ios players because of the engine change. For them the game was unplayable. Now it does concern everybody though. Especially those with less sensitive touch or in general older or less powerful devices. Since the parry/dex window is so tight sometimes even when you tap or slide the device doesn't register your input in time. And if you try to anticipate the parry/dex, that's too early so you either fail your dex or get hit on the block
  • Options
    CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    @Kabam Miike I’ve tagged you previously in a separate “iPhone 13 Pro” post outlining the issues we have been having and that’s just one model. Last I had checked, we have had zero comments from any Kabam ____ for the last two to three weeks. Shall I tag you again?

Quite honestly, 5 revives and 10 potions for the issues we have been dealing with is laughable. Then again, bombarding us with 6x that amount at once doesn’t necessarily help anybody either.

I’ve seen members of the community consistently asking for non-alliance based revives and potions to be included in the weekly compensations in order to appropriately pace them out. Rather than send them into overflow, forcing players into rushing through content to actually get any value out of them before they expire or get sold for small amounts of gold.

I miss the Collector’s Lofty Standards. Carina appears to be rather stingy.
  • Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★

Hey @Rohit_316

What kinds of issues have you been running into? It's important that you report them, because as we have mentioned many times before, the Engine Issue that we are issuing compensation for are exclusive to iOS devices, and if there is something affecting your gameplay, we need to know about it so that we can take it into account.

For example i have samsung s20 fps stucking issue...and u know it..it is more than 2 months stucked and you said it will fixed almost 2 months before..and u know what? Still nothing my 120Hz device with app to boost fps looks like 10yo old 30Hz device . So tjats my problem and frustrating cuz icant play well...
  • Options
    designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    Samsung also has issues. Is Kabam not working on those?

Game lag
    Missed inputs (parry and dex)

That's basically the two main categories. They've been known for a while.
  • Options
    CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    Y’all hear those crickets?… Come on Kabam! I call my grandma back faster than you can respond to a forum post! Say literally anything, just acknowledge your playerbase and their concerns.
  • Options
    JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131
    5 revives and 10 health potions aren't compensation but a joke. I'm on iphone 12pro and parry problems and now frame rate issues are still significant even if not constant.