**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Favorite Class?

This means which one has your favorite champions, not which one is the most powerful, or else mutant would win in a landslide.

Favorite Class? 157 votes

Science
10%
BitterSteelFoxhero007ZsirhcZBugmat78Mobile_P0tat0FenicoThoye3o_oIronGladiator22JoshKosh557Mister_HouseRiptide36813579rebel_BlxndySpaceCorpAlto_Dalto1Fantomaxop 17 votes
Skill
13%
KaruseusAinyCupidAustin555555Sachhyam257JuggerNotIBlueShiftIMaxGamingdangarang122Bawa69FabwiziR1s020casual0ScrubhanWill3808Yodabolt21The_One_Proits69Captain_MonticaVance2_jrMarvelfan30 21 votes
Mutant
26%
FabiusBRScottryanTristanDonJenkoPacinoImranScholiaColonaut123Isopod_Adrian_423Titan41_Sham_UsagicassidyMiStaLovaEtherionGodAATTILLUSION8KillusionistPolygonKrishna24RenaxqqTheExit27 42 votes
Mystic
14%
RaganatorFreakydLightburn22zuffyHenrytfu_41FloorKillerRockypantherxKillswitch01WinterFieldsVictorVonDoom568CowabungaBeurky38StarSmasher2001SirGamesBondThePredator1001DiablordAnsh_ASlayinAliveMaiThuyneshut_up_heather 22 votes
Cosmic
28%
Keltan7abo2aHollywoodJ_82SandeepSKerneasLogan00AleorMoeyTehrEwell65SSS69TheSaithFiiNCHXyakirXDeamon1337LpooQfuryHoitadoMasterzxProThanks_D19PuttPuttK_P 45 votes
Tech
6%
MasterSmokeThunderstruck77WerewrymChuck_Canuck75MysterioMaratoxErcarretodishika123Hilbert_unbeatable2GrassKnuckles 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    Science
    Riptide said:

This isn’t an alt of me I promise

OP, is your IGN also riptide?

I promise I didnt copy you, but don't worry I include the 368 in my name lol.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Cosmic

Riptide said:

This isn’t an alt of me I promise

OP, is your IGN also riptide?

I promise I didnt copy you, but don't worry I include the 368 in my name lol.
    No worries I didn’t invent the word or anything lol

Just curious, I’ve never met another riptide before
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Tech
    Every champion just feels unique for some reason in the tech class. It’s hard to explain but it seems there is always another fun tech rank up I want to do.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Favourite champ might be Guardian but favourite class is mutant
  • Options
    MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    Mutant
    If i didnt choose this it would be an insult to my name
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Can't decide
    I Iove my void, g2099 equally
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Mystic
    My 6 Star Doom Slaps
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    Cosmic got god walker, CGR, hyperion, nova, cull, angela. Definitely my favorite to play around with
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Mutant
    I install this game as a x-men fan 6 years ago.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    It has my beloved Symbiotes, and most importantly Venom.

Mutants are a very popular choice, and I was also really tempted to choose mutant, but I really love synergies and having various classes in my team, and mutants have most synergies with another mutants, so I had to choose cosmic
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Tech
    For Ultron
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    Tech
    I like to have control over fights and Tech has some of the control-iest champs in the game. Warlock, Punisher 2099, Doc Ock - all great champs who excel at keeping the opponent in check. You probably could add Ghost to that list as well - just control in a different way - but I've never really vibed with her. Regardless, the Tech class is my fave even if Science is a close second. All of that class's debuffs serve a similar controlling function, in my mind.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Not even a debate for me.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Cosmic
    Additions of Knull, Herc, an the eternals this year, on top of CGR has made this class my favorite
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    One word is all that’s needed , Archangel.
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 507 ★★★
    Mystic
    Mystic for one character
    BWCV, who has been my favourite comic book character ever.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 653 ★★★
    Mystic
    Hard choice between cosmic and mystic for me. Cosmic has some of my favorite champs that are super fun to play like Galan but lately I’ve been enjoying mystic and ranking them up the most.

Also with Mutant not having any new champs released in over a year I feel like it’s fallen behind cosmic as the strongest class.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Science
    Poor tech :(
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Mutant
    Mutant.

Do I actually think it's the best/strongest class right now? No.

Do I think it has a few KILLER champions and are these folks my absolute favorites and have been so since I was 7 years old collecting comics? Yes. The more mutants they add to the game the merrier (that's why I'm bitter its going to be a 1.5 year gap from the last mutant addition to the next one lol)

Look how many cool additions we can still have! (and more not pictured)

Edit: wait why are we reviving 2 year old threads again *eyeroll*

• Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Skill
    Simply because i am a nick fury simp....
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Science
    Love the stacking of debuffs, plus power and regen limitation. Plus some of the coolest original marvel characters are in it (Spider-man, Torch, Mr. Fantastic, Thing, Hulk, etc).

edit: Just seen OP is 2 years old...
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,161 ★★★★
    Skill
    STOP REVIVING OLD POSTS