**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Solo Event Is Frustrating

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Simple. It's not meant to go in tandem with the first run through.
  • Options
    Unless people haven't done it. In which case, cool.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kerneas said:

Okay, mb I didnt read the e-mail. Still tho, why even release this later? I don't see a single reason

There was already a special Deadpool arena on with rank rewards. If they release this at the same time, people would have complained about needing to grind both for rank rewards.
  • Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475 β˜…
    Easy for Brain Crash and Not More.

Passiv Htd waiting for Sp 3 and k.o.
    This endless

• Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    "Rerun Act 6 fights X times", rings any bells? (It's "back to September" November this year as it seems)
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Searmenis said:

"Rerun Act 6 fights X times", rings any bells? (It's "back to September" November this year as it seems)

Generally much harder/longer fights than Ronan cheese
    50 times instead of 12
    Trash tier rewards

Nope, I don't find these particularly similar
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lovejoy72 said:

Kerneas said:

Okay, mb I didnt read the e-mail. Still tho, why even release this later? I don't see a single reason

There was already a special Deadpool arena on with rank rewards. If they release this at the same time, people would have complained about needing to grind both for rank rewards.
    Then why not release arena 4 days ago and today boss rush+objectives?
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They warned you, like some others said before … and you donβ€˜t have to grind this Event.

Just do a single full run for all the Milestones (and 1k Units) and call it a day.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Kerneas said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Kerneas said:

Then why not release arena 4 days ago and today boss rush+objectives?
    Why not accept the way it is is not going to change and move on?
    Why not answer the question? :wink: Jokes aside, I am not strictly against it, afterall I have all the milestones already claimed. Got the worst there is, but still: 410 units + duplicate of the mouth I bought couple months ago is great value for 12 fights. I am still a curious person, so I like to ask why
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2021
    i literally did the event like 2 hours before this dumb event showed up - why did i waste my time, is the main question i have for myself rn.

and should i even do it again? what if i wake up tomorrow morning and they release a third event to do the same thing again, and i could stack them together? clearly they aren't averse to releasing events for content after the content came out - should i wait til the last minute to do this objective??
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I must be honest and say that it's weird this solo event did not coincide with the release of the boss rush, but... whatever.

Well... if I don't have to fight that Bishop again, I'll gladly give Ronan some more work to do.
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got 100 points now
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Raichu626 said:

Searmenis said:

Generally much harder/longer fights than Ronan cheese
    50 times instead of 12
    Trash tier rewards

Nope, I don't find these particularly similar
    Yes, it's way worse if you want to complete your 6* platpool.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maybe they did it to reduce the scores for ranked rewards and make it the general grind of 3 days
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kerneas said:

Must be the structure of the events rank rewards kabam decided to go with, they want us to play it multiple times to rank higher, so in their eyes it wouldn't matter if it released later than boss rush, because u will play it multiple times? Just a guess

That being said,i personally enjoyed this event
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well, I can say so far that points for this event are more tedious than trying to get a 6* champ in arena or anything else I have experienced.

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    these days i'm looking at the "it could have been worse" side of things. in this scenario, i'm just happy the boss rush doesn't take energy
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thanks to Richtheman I knew this.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Thanks to Richtheman I knew this.

Hooked on phonics worked for me! Helped me comprehend the email about the event.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    SO the idea is just to repeat the boss rush as many times as you want?
  • Options

SO the idea is just to repeat the boss rush as many times as you want?

Yep.