Options

New Solo Event Is Frustrating

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,227 ★★★★★

SO the idea is just to repeat the boss rush as many times as you want?

Yep.
    If he like to getting better rewards at the end if he doesn’t care then he doesn’t do more that’s ones
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,266 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

SO the idea is just to repeat the boss rush as many times as you want?

Yep.
    If he like to getting better rewards at the end if he doesn’t care then he doesn’t do more that’s ones
    Yes. If they just want the Milestones, then once is enough. If they want to compete, then as many as they can.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,070 ★★★★★
    i might do it a few more times .. it wasn't hard. thanks for the info.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

😂😂 it’s a stupid event. Regardless if there was notice of what was happening or how easy it is. Everyone jumping on people for expressing their feelings toward the event are a bunch of bullies trying to feel big about themselves. 👏👏👍

Sorry not sorry that I think this event is stupid.

Some of you will complain about literally anything 😂. It really doesn't get much easier than this. Zero energy required and you can use up to 5 champs for one fight repeatedly if you or your roster are trash. Come on guys, stop crying wolf at absolutely everything
    Or just using Ronan . Pretty much everyone must have him as atleast a 2*
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Easiest 1500 units I'll ever earn.

Lucky a.... That many units and a piece i got 600 units cap
  • Options
    KyriosRaisKyriosRais Posts: 65
    why frustating ? lol free unit.
  • Options

I paid 5000 Units for the Legs. I pulled 600 Units and some Legs. Lmao.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    After completing the boss rush and then re-read the mail I feel kabam is making another complicated thing here. No reason to exist to make this complicated and could just released the solo event at the same time and by doing so it will cause more grind to get enough points for the rank reward which was something that is more logically the right move. They did warn it, but I experience the explanation didn’t feel like “warning, don’t play boss rush yet even thought we released it”
  • Options

I paid 5000 Units for the Legs. I pulled 600 Units and some Legs. Lmao.
    *Not that I'm that upset. I made some Units back, and I'm 3 pieces away from a Dup. ;)
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

After completing the boss rush and then re-read the mail I feel kabam is making another complicated thing here. No reason to exist to make this complicated and could just released the solo event at the same time and by doing so it will cause more grind to get enough points for the rank reward which was something that is more logically the right move. They did warn it, but I experience the explanation didn’t feel like “warning, don’t play boss rush yet even thought we released it”

That wasn't the point. They're two separate Events. There's really minimal effort versus payout in this. I don't understand the complaint. People wanted it automatically? That doesn't make sense at all.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,367 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

I agree. The whole "respect the player" thing they harped on about after the last outrage has gone.
    Repeating content is the new mantra.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★

Daddrieda said:

I agree. The whole "respect the player" thing they harped on about after the last outrage has gone.
    I don’t think a 5 minute quest to get a bunch of units is the most disrespectful thing they have done but to each their own
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,367 ★★★★★

Daddrieda said:

I don’t think a 5 minute quest to get a bunch of units is the most disrespectful thing they have done but to each their own
    You think releasing a quest and then a few days later release an event to complete it is good? Thats a slipperly slope.
    Take time/complexity out of it and the timing of quest/event.
  • Options
    It's literally 6 Fights (12 if you don't do a run through). Name one piece of content that yields 500-1600 Units for that. Go ahead. I'll wait. The complaint is that people have to run it again, but I'm afraid that complaint doesn't hold.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★

Daddrieda said:

You think releasing a quest and then a few days later release an event to complete it is good? Thats a slipperly slope.
    Couldn’t care less, especially since they told us. This way people who want that 5* right away can get it
  • Options
    MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
    Just grind HTD/war machine 12 times... rlly easy fights not even 15 min of work
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,157 ★★★★★
    Less than 10 minutes effort

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,070 ★★★★★

Daddrieda said:

If you're going to take advantage of the rank rewards, you have to do it multiple times anyway. This quest is not hard at all. Healthpools are small and fights are fairly straightforward.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I got 590 units and 3 different body parts from it. I'm pretty happy about that!
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,555 ★★★★
    Another poorly thought out side event (Deadpool)

They issued the boss run

But then say in a message that in a few days time it will count for points so why then release it when they did?

Honesty do they have anyone in the organisation that does quality control?
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Fair to say, that the rollout of all the events, platpool/monthly/side quest, et al was over the top, too many events on top each other. Some things may have been missed by a lot of folks, I did. I would say that is poor communication by the team.

I am not doing the wade Wilson event nonstop for days for milestones. So now I had to do it a second time because of one?

I ran itemless on both runs, but I wish I had waited 36 hours knowing that an event was coming up, that was well communicated, it wasn't. It was more slipped in the trash.
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★

Daddrieda said:

If you're going to take advantage of the rank rewards, you have to do it multiple times anyway. This quest is not hard at all. Healthpools are small and fights are fairly straightforward.
    Where was rank rewards mentioned, if you respond to a comment, respond to the COMMENT.
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 539 ★★★
    Camby01 said:

Fair to say, that the rollout of all the events, platpool/monthly/side quest, et al was over the top, too many events on top each other. Some things may have been missed by a lot of folks, I did. I would say that is poor communication by the team.

I am not doing the wade Wilson event nonstop for days for milestones. So now I had to do it a second time because of one?

I ran itemless on both runs, but I wish I had waited 36 hours knowing that an event was coming up, that was well communicated, it wasn't. It was more slipped in the trash.

Camby01 said:

I'll reply to this COMMENT.

How was it now well communicated? We were notified via in game mail. What would have been better communication for you?