**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta not loading?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,204 ★★★★★
It keeps disconnecting me and going to main game

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Some of my recently pulled champs aren't on the beta either. Ie I have herc but he isn't coming up in my roster on the beta.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Some of my recently pulled champs aren't on the beta either. Ie I have herc but he isn't coming up in my roster on the beta.

Could be that the snapshot was taken when you signed up.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

If it helps I’m in the beta server and there’s no Act 7 there

Also no beta forum

I have the same issue

Qfury said:

Well that sucks.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

It keeps disconnecting me and going to main game

Same
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Yeah im getting no beta quest but can get in fine
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,204 ★★★★★

• Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    11 am, you guys, not 10. 20 minutes and it'll be there

Edit: Probably...
    Aren't we suppose to have access to rank up materials?... Or is that just for the content creators
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

11 am, you guys, not 10. 20 minutes and it'll be there

Edit: Probably...

Yeah literally read the mail and looked at bottom and it says 11am pdt so is in around 20 mins
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★

Qfury said:

that actually makes a lot of sense. So unfortunate. I had just pulled Herc as well a couple days ago and I was excited to test him.
  • D0rkD0rk Posts: 7
    edited November 2021
    Yup this is what I'm seeing
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Act 7 isn’t showing on mine either. The only story content I have right now is Book 1.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Hey all, we are looking into this right now and will get the Beta up and running ASAP. But now, let's move all Beta Conversations over to the Beta Forum.

Where is that?
  • Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51

Hey all, we are looking into this right now and will get the Beta up and running ASAP. But now, let's move all Beta Conversations over to the Beta Forum.

I can’t access the beta forum. When I click the link in the mail it says permission problem.

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Another day another kabam W. You love to see it!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★

I’m don’t hav premised to the beta site

Would it be possible for a link to the beta forums to be posted here on the main forums? Currently there’s a problem with the one sent out in game, as it tells me there is a permission problem each time I try to use the link.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I love this company sometimes lol 😂
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★

Just like to saying I’m can login to the beta forums now
  • Chayan22Chayan22 Posts: 15
    edited November 2021
    book 2 act 7 is not showing in my beta also. I am cavalier. is that the reason???
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    If I spend units in beta will I lose them? Can I spend units in beta?
    7.4 was available for me briefly. I just logged in and it was there, then I stocked up on revives at the store now it’s gone again.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

If I spend units in beta will I lose them? Can I spend units in beta?

You don't have any units in beta. At least I don't. And if you did, nothing you do on the beta transfers back to the main account