**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* NF (unawakened) worth R2?

CropDusterCropDuster Posts: 756 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
What do y’all think?

6* NF (unawakened) worth R2? 86 votes

Yes
61%
mmmbanyasbuffajrJadedLuciusVorenusphillgreenF4k3_GaM3rTerraCosagornVuDahOliverJWJohnLocke117ScholiayuwGrant100LiquidkoldSmokieisgodAleorRookiieDenslo500Sbkrueb 53 votes
No
38%
Carmel1heruheru511SpeedbumpBpn88855bm3eppsImranJmd82NaroninWordunkenEtjamaLainuaBerjibsRenaxqqnahhorneHoitadoJCC5280Rohit_316Cap_MuricaChaosMax1012Searmenis 33 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    No
    What are your other skill options ?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    No

@Rohit_316 could be better, I haven’t even used Stealth Spidey. I also run suicides.

I would take Stealthy to r2 over an unawakened Nick.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Yes
    I mean, he still gets the same synergies, which is one of my most common uses for him. I still use my awakened 5/65 more than my unawakened 2/35 (35, not 45, right? just had some amnesia for a second) because the awakened ability does provide a big boost in utility, but he is still useful and can do most of the same stuff, it is just much harder to manage.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Suicides with stealthy is tough, but he’s the best option there. Personally, I’d take Falcon but I’m not sure that’s the best choice
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Yes
    Why not Killmonger?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yes

I have him at r3.

No regrets.

I did too but awakened mine eventually
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    No
    If you have Deep Wounds then id switch to yes but otherwise wait
  • K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    Yes

@Rohit_316 could be better, I haven’t even used Stealth Spidey. I also run suicides.

Whish I saw this before voting, ragnagod & spidey are amazing
  • CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    edited November 2021
    Yes
    K_P said:

Whish I saw this before voting, ragnagod & spidey are amazing
    Spidey with suicides meh
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Also, where are all of those Elsa fanboys at? (and personally, I love Ronin, but I know that he is a less popular option)
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    No
    he's good but better with the dupe..I had the chance to rank him R3 unawakened, but I chose BWDO instead. BWDO literally can clear monthly quests alone for me.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    No
    He’s not bad but he’s just nick without the dupe. Thrags is probably who I’d go with
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    Yes

Why not Thor rags?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,206 ★★★★★
    I got unduped r2, needed to clear overflowing skill t4cc just a long term investment.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I took mine to R3 for TB. It'll get duped eventually.

1500 per tick bleeds with DW maxed for every combo is no joke. Get the fury and its closer to 4k.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes but only if you have Deep Wounds maxed in my opinion, without it he loses a lot of his strength, too much to make him worth the rank up ^_^