**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Results of Platinumpool Solo Event [Title Edited for Clarity]

BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
Behold, first in the plat pool boss rush event

Comments

• Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Wonder when they'll discontinue rank rewards for events like these like they did with non-eq legend runs.
  • Options
    KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    Absolutely mind blowing that a company that makes as much money as kabam, doesn’t have some kind of anti-cheat!
    Arena has been broken for YEARS and it’s very clear which too summoners cheat, yet nothing is ever done about it! It’s no surprise this event and events like gifting and legends runs are taken over by cheaters and bots
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Claire Best Mystic Confirmed
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Congrats Zola! I still waiting...
  • Options
    SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    edited November 2021
    DrZola said:

No bots, no mods, 11-30% and 40 units for me.

Dr. Zola

Same here, but scored 1-10% with a grand total of 32. That wasn't a terribly difficult 40 units to earn. 😂
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 788 ★★★★
    I got 11-30%

which I find absolutely bizarre as I'm sure I only scored 13

...40 units

Eh.
  • Options
    PoethellPoethell Posts: 133
    20 units. Can’t compete vs bots. Oh well….
  • Options
    Beanz722Beanz722 Posts: 9
    12 points, 6 hours later nothing still
  • Options

I got 11-30%

...40 units

Eh.

Same, only I don't find it particularly bizarre. I deliberately aimed for one more than the minimum for milestones, and I figured I would probably get somewhere in the 1-30% range, as I figured not a lot of people would go for more than 12.

Ended up with 70 units, which is not a huge amount but for the effort involved it was a very fast 70.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    11-30% with 22 points
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    100 units, nice
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I got 11-30%

...40 units

Eh.

Same, only I don't find it particularly bizarre. I deliberately aimed for one more than the minimum for milestones, and I figured I would probably get somewhere in the 1-30% range, as I figured not a lot of people would go for more than 12.

Ended up with 70 units, which is not a huge amount but for the effort involved it was a very fast 70.

I got 400+ Points

I too was awarded 70 units 😑
  • Options
    Still no rewards for this even on my side. Any update on that?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,675 ★★★★★
    15 pts 11-30% 500 units (guess I got lucky)
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,760 ★★★★★
    Steveski said:

Hey all, removing the image because that's against the Forum Rules, but thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're looking into it.

You guys warned everyone “The use of any 3rd party Software or Scripts that modify or influences the game in any way are strictly prohibited.” But then the rewards come out and a cheater sits at the #1 spot.

Cyber weekend is in 2 weeks and stuff like this shows me I shouldn’t be spending anymore on your deals and regret spending over $10k USD
    It will be interesting to see whether anything has happened to the suspected account in a week or two.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,873 ★★★★★
    Deeparvi said:

Are you guys talking about the player in #1 spot in this image??.. If yes then his name also can't be searched in the players search box.. God Damm

at least you can go to the alliance