**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Making new accounts for gifting just got a lot more lucrative

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
You can get 8 gifting crystals from like, 1-2 weeks worth of grinding. Considering how broken those crystals are, it might just be worth doing a couple of accounts and boost your main significantly. Especially for F2Ps.

Breakdown: https://imgur.com/a/y7kQBZP

Also sorry about the consecutive posts but I thought people should get in on this asap.

Comments

• Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    It's hard to see, i Guess that new acts Will give less XP, so Kabam Will apply a minimum level to gift things to accounts.
  • Options

It's hard to see, i Guess that new acts Will give less XP, so Kabam Will apply a minimum level to gift things to accounts.

Still, you require less XP at lower levels to get to the next level, and I doubt it it will be a problem if someone starts 3-4 weeks in advance. I already have a second so I'll be doing that one first.
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Act 1 would be 1130 units right? Because it's 245 units per exploration of each quest per chapter, so 245*4 = 980 plus act exploration rewards. Or am I doing something wrong?
  • Options

Act 1 would be 1130 units right? Because it's 245 units per exploration of each quest per chapter, so 245*4 = 980 plus act exploration rewards. Or am I doing something wrong?

It’s only one chapter now
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Ah I see. Thank you, and this is a great breakdown!
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Kinda sad to see acts 1-3 get shrunken down but idk why i even care lol. Nostalgia maybe? Hahaha
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

how many units can you get from act 1 now?
  • Options

Malreck04 said:

on a new account with completion + exploration: 395
    on an already completed with only exploration: 250
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

Malreck04 said:

But are you ever suppose to go back and play act 1-3 or is it exploiting. I am still very confused about that
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    For the amount of effort needed, just spend a little… lol
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Malreck04 said:

Malreck04 said:

But are you ever suppose to go back and play act 1-3 or is it exploiting. I am still very confused about that
    You can play it again for fun or something and if you haven't explored it earlier, you can still explore it and get the rewards. Only those who had already explored acts 1-3 earlier shouldn't be getting exploration rewards again.
  • Options
    edited November 2021

Skiddy212 said:

Malreck04 said:

Malreck04 said:

You can play it again for fun or something and if you haven't explored it earlier, you can still explore it and get the rewards. Only those who had already explored acts 1-3 earlier shouldn't be getting exploration rewards again.
    This. There was a lot of misunderstanding regarding what the bug/problem/exploit actually was. In the broken version you could go back and get exploration rewards for act 1 even if you had act 1 100%, but now you can't do that, you can only get act 1 100% rewards if you had it partially explored pre-change.
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

Skiddy212 said:

Malreck04 said:

Malreck04 said:

This. There was a lot of misunderstanding regarding what the bug/problem/exploit actually was. In the broken version you could go back and get exploration rewards for act 1 even if you had act 1 100%, but now you can't do that, you can only get act 1 100% rewards if you had it partially explored pre-change.
    Okay, i already explored them i just knew there was something going on with bugs and exploits. thank you to both for your answer
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    I'll throw this out for newer players reading this thread.
    If you are going for second id, don't get sucked into GGCs. Instead, improve your masteries or get revives/refills.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

For the amount of effort needed, just spend a little… lol

Don’t you play on more than 1 account? This doesn’t seem like more effort than maintaining multiple competitive accounts.
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    This all depends on Kabam not revamping the gifting event, changing it all up this year.
  • Options
    Stebo_79 said:

This all depends on Kabam not revamping the gifting event, changing it all up this year.

I don't think they would touch one of their biggest revenue sources annually.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    They'd probably require Act 4 completion to be able to claim gifting badge.
    Was it just Act 2 or 3 completion required the past few years?
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

They'd probably require Act 4 completion to be able to claim gifting badge.
    Was it just Act 2 or 3 completion required the past few years?

It was act 3