**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

11.5k looking for map 5 gold 2

Looking for home before Aw season. Trying to find alliance with stability. Was in old one for 2+ years but didn’t run aw and want to get back into it. While wanting to get back into aw still at no pressure environment.

Have run map 6 no mods and map 5 with mods - have handled minis and bosses in both. Prefer not to run map 6 if running aw for roster flexibility. Thronebreaker with Multiple 6* r3.

Comments

• Options
    Jus77Jus77 Posts: 69
    Look me up and we can talk. IGN is jus77
    Line I'd is jrob77
  • Options
    I think we’d be a good fit for what you’re looking for.
    LINE: crusader01
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    We would love to you! Add me in game Yodabolt~1
  • Options
    Hammy2332Hammy2332 Posts: 45

Looking for home before Aw season. Trying to find alliance with stability. Was in old one for 2+ years but didn’t run aw and want to get back into it. While wanting to get back into aw still at no pressure environment.

Have run map 6 no mods and map 5 with mods - have handled minis and bosses in both. Prefer not to run map 6 if running aw for roster flexibility. Thronebreaker with Multiple 6* r3.

Hit me up on the Line app buddy. We are running what your looking for 😊

Line ID: hammy2332
  • Options
    TW1800TW1800 Posts: 163
    Hmu trey1800 to talk more
  • Options
    KingofENGKingofENG Posts: 127
    Would be interested in a chat if you are. kingofENG is my line ID :)
  • Options
    stexvelstexvel Posts: 17
    I think we can be a good match for you. We play 665 350mil+ AQ, and do 2BG chill war, no pushing for victories. I could put you in map5 and we got place for those who want to get back to AW. Hit me up if interested on Line or in-game. Name is stexvel
  • Options
    ZirgzZirgz Posts: 41
    I need 1 to join us.
    5x5 aq 275m score, easy finish every time

gold 1 war, tier 5-8 , 3 bgs

we are oganized, got bosskillers in every bg.
    Adult alliance, who understand real life can be an issue :)

line : zirgz
  • Options
    Sparty6Sparty6 Posts: 70
    We have exactly what you are looking for. In game name Sparty6 line Id msusparty9
  • Options
    Map 656x5 P4. Line ID BiggyBalla. Hit me up. I'm game name BiggyBalla as well
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Give us a holler if you are still looking...
    looking for 1...a long time guy has been eaten up by real life.

We are a group of moderate players who work together to maximize rewards. Most of us are old school players who just enjoy playing without all the AQ/AW pressure. We like to play with those who know and understand the game, and don't have a lot of patience for repeated shenanigans.

We are looking for players with 9K prestige and have earned Cavalier status.

AW: 2 BG's in season, 1-2 BG off season, and often run theme tanks in the off season for fun and levity. Last season we were G2, but sometimes are in the G3 or G1 range. Usually there is no/little item use in our war effort. 5 war minimum per season. This season we will place G2.

AQ: 655, 655, 655, 655, 555 for 290+ mil weekly.

500-750k, sometimes 1M SA weekly, small minimums just to help us weed out the deadwood.

We use discord for group chat and are organized, this is mandatory for all ally members. You don't have to chat and be gabby, just call out routes, etc.

Holler if this sounds good. We have had a stable roster for several months...come in and enjoy the laid back success.

groundround#0363 in discord, Ground Round in line, Gound Round in game.
  • Options
    DeXtErBoSsDeXtErBoSs Posts: 17
    Add me on line dexterboss13
  • Options
    nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    If still looking, add me on Line: Nh4cl