Variant 8 Venompool Boss Help

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Member Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I'm Hoping there is a solution that we missed. If not, this is pretty rough.
  • LittleduckykinsLittleduckykins Member Posts: 16
    What I'm not going to do is talk about the VP boss. That's obviously a mess, no need to pile on.

I will say, aside from that (and the slight annoyance at the bugged 1.2 boss), I had a really good time getting through the first run of V8. The global nodes were new and interesting, the fights were fun. Masacre just destroyed stuff for me. Being able to look at VP, LC, Nebula and other less used champs is always fun, especially since so many merc's are "2017 and prior" champs so if you've cleared out previous Variants you prob have some of those ranked up to some extent. Using the various Pool symbiotes for different additional buffs made you think about traveling paths differently, which was pretty cool.

You're almost there, Dev team. Bugs, AI issues, etc aside...I liked the effort here. Just feels like you put a ton of time and energy and fun into 1.1-3.1, then ran out of time, threw together 3.2 and released it.

V8 1.1-3.1 I give an A (fix 1.2 boss and it's an A+).
    3.2 I give an F
  • AATTAATT Member Posts: 525 ★★★

Chikel said:

DalBot said:

Rookiie said:

Good thing this wasn’t end game content, there’d probably be immune to heal reversal as well

This is too much. I was looking forward to opening some featured crystals, now I don’t want to touch the game.
    I powered through with Apoc to open a featured Crystal

Yeah, I wish I’d just given up :D
    I can top that....

Got her from both a featured 5* and a featured 6* within 30 seconds of each other after finishing 🤦🏻‍♂️
    My first featured 6*

She’s everywhere
    Sadly not in my account yet after opening several 5/6* feat ones. I want the 🚴 shorts

• Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Member Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Soooooo @Kabam Miike are we going get any update? Is it gonna get changed or working as intended. Would be nice to update the player base as we are waiting
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,421 ★★★★★
    I just arrived at this chapter. Guess I’ll wait and see if anything happens.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,421 ★★★★★
    Boss issues aside, I like the paths and the hacks you can get. Fun.

Wiredawg1 said:

Soooooo @Kabam Miike are we going get any update? Is it gonna get changed or working as intended. Would be nice to update the player base as we are waiting

No news yet. As soon as we know more, we'll let you all know!
    @Kabam Miike you answered this one but not how exactly is this fight not end game content? After all kabam does say back issues are no longer end game content

I spoke too soon. The game team is looking into changes for this fight. I don't have more information than that just yet, but we are hoping to get something out by the end of the day on Friday, or Early next week. Stay tuned!

So cause they messed up we have to wait 2 days for a fix? You are going to compensate players for this are you not?
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,728 ★★★★★

Wiredawg1 said:

I spoke too soon. The game team is looking into changes for this fight. I don't have more information than that just yet, but we are hoping to get something out by the end of the day on Friday, or Early next week. Stay tuned!

So cause they messed up we have to wait 2 days for a fix? You are going to compensate players for this are you not?
    Highly doubt it. They didn't give compensation out when they removed the what's yours is mine node from a lane in V6 and they won't do it now.
    This one really does deserve compensation though
    Or better yet Kabam take the quset down see how many play it before fix I’m didn’t play it because one knew there’s be somting to be break it Kabam standards so far no regret to not play it but yes needs compensation for those who played it not everyone.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 960 ★★★★

And i thought V2 Magneto was bad, this is a whole new level

What’s happening here? I haven’t had the chance to get on but I thought they said Variants are no longer end game content but from what I’m reading it looks like it is however with variants reward. Or is it just that one fight. Well, I’m about to go on and see what’s happening.
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Member Posts: 324 ★★★
    The fact they are hoping for a fix by the end of Friday or early next week is a bit irritating. Just remove the regen node for a quick fix. People wait for content to come out and for it to drop as is mid week and be left that way is a bad look.
  • goingtobeuncollectedgoingtobeuncollected Member Posts: 151
    Can somebody try out warlock with mister fantastic debuffs , his heal block is passive and cannot be shrugged of
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Member Posts: 430 ★★★
    Haven't started the variant but this seems like a nightmare lol.

Doesn't help I don't have any single of the champions needed at a Rank5 5* level. I feel like there should be a tweak, 50% attack reduction like the tech variant juxtaposed to the 95% it is currently maybe?