**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This week SQ too difficult?

MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
Before you dumbasses in the community think I'm complaining that it is too hard, let me clarify:
I DON'T THINK THIS IS TOO DIFFICULT.
All I'm saying is, the rewards do not match the difficulty.
They can keep the difficulty, but should increase the rewards.
Let's face it. There ain't nothin' better than a good challenge, but only when it is coupled by apt rewards. The platpool event, and the gold offers were really good, but this month's SQ does not look so. To put things into perspective, it took me with r5 5* doom with 4/5 mystic dispersion, 175 hits to take down just the super skrull in the SQ, and that was arguably the easiest fight on the path. 3 more fights (terrax, korg, and a very very annoying annihilus boss) gives you very little rewards compared to how hard you worked, and the crude amount of time and hardwork you spent getting through the thing, even if you played perfectly and did it on your first go. I'm TB, and I'm hating legendary difficulty. On my worst try in epic, i barely got through the boss itemless, but it seems legendary is gonna eat up tons of revives. Which gets us back to.... (as if not you're hearing of it for the billionth time) THE PARRY BUG. You need to parry against Mojo and somewhat against terrax, and prolly more stuff I am missing. Speaking of terrax, remind me how many counters he has? Far as I know, only sorceror supreme can make the fight decent, and even then it's really difficult to not mess up just because of his sheer health pool. If he had a lower health pool, other champs like Kingpin would be durable. And the BOSS... oh god... Annihilus by himself is a pain. Annihilus when you only have 3 champs to use, plus bane plus fight or flight is even more annoying. AND when you take a side path, you can only bring 2 usable champs, and he has the HUGE health boost.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about just the difficulty by itself, that's doable. I am complaining about the inadequacy of the lackluster rewards. I would request Kabam to increase the future quests' rewards to match the difficulty, as I'm given to understand the difficulty shall also increase.
Meanwhile, if you have any tips on clearing legendary difficulty, please please tell me I want to minimize my item usage.

MojoHater.

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    It was easy 🤷
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    I’ll just drop my 2 cents in here, may as well as I read the whole post.

I don’t think this side quest is too difficult. I actually think it’s too easy. If they upped the difficulty then they would likely (or more accurately should) bump ip the rewards, which would make it more worthwhile.

The opponents on that first path for completion (the middle one) have around 350-400k health. They’re decently chunky. But they’re not too high health and they’re not really that challenging. I managed to explore legendary itemless, with using doom for most of it, as well as mags, torch and CGR for some fights.

As for the parry bug and stuff, It seems like every month it gets worse for me. However this month has actually been better. Still not 100% fixed but im definitely noticing that my parries land more often.

I hope you have fun with the other quests this month. :)
  • Options
    Honestly I Love when they say I am TB 💪, who cares, it takes doing act 6 and 1 6* r3 to be TB, it doesnt mean u have the right roster development to just steam roll all content.... The reward is fine for 4 fights per path 12 fights total...
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

I don’t think this side quest is too difficult. I actually think it’s too easy. If they upped the difficulty then they would likely (or more accurately should) bump ip the rewards, which would make it more worthwhile.

The opponents on that first path for completion (the middle one) have around 350-400k health. They’re decently chunky. But they’re not too high health and they’re not really that challenging. I managed to explore legendary itemless, with using doom for most of it, as well as mags, torch and CGR for some fights.

As for the parry bug and stuff, It seems like every month it gets worse for me. However this month has actually been better. Still not 100% fixed but im definitely noticing that my parries land more often.

You’re Obviously Cappin
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

Wait what no it not better you’re just adapting to the new game play I’m can’t adapt to it ever single mouth a new things but agerd it not hard for r3 ect but mabye for a r5 it can be a bit pain. And one top u hav to hav at lest the 3 star with you so u can’t hav a really more as we use to have 5 but I’m getting why not 5 champions for 3 fight u really don’t need it
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Uh….wow
  • Options
    TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
    I like this sq they have high health but lower attack so fights are long but fair
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Hazzalec1 said:

Wait what no it not better you’re just adapting to the new game play I’m can’t adapt to it ever single mouth a new things but agerd it not hard for r3 ect but mabye for a r5 it can be a bit pain. And one top u hav to hav at lest the 3 star with you so u can’t hav a really more as we use to have 5 but I’m getting why not 5 champions for 3 fight u really don’t need it
    That’s possible, I could just be getting used to it. But my parries are still failing. If I got used to it then I would get them almost all the time, no? After 3-4 months you’d think I’m either not getting used to it or I am used to it.

Anyway, I’ve been using r5s and r3s and it hasn’t been painful for either, both pretty easy. I guess if I was using 4*s for legendary then yes I can see where the difficulty is.

I don’t mind having 2/3 champs we have to fight with. As long as I’m bringing decent options for the fights, they’re fine. It’s when you have 1 or 2 champs that can’t counter a node or a champ on the path, where it becomes a problem.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Diablo melted Super Skrull.
  • Options
    Hazzalec1 said:

I like your politeness sir, at least you don't say "git gud" hehe. For which fight did you find mags useful tho?
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    MojoHater said:

Meanwhile, if you have any tips on clearing legendary difficulty, please please tell me I want to minimize my item usage.

MojoHater.

I used R5 Sym Supreme and R3 6* Diablo for all the fights. Didn't need any items. Watch the timer on Annihilus and make sure you get the unstoppable or you have plenty of space if he gets it.
  • Options

Diablo melted Super Skrull.

okay... doom does a good job at him just that he takes a long time and his falters are slightly annoying
  • Options

MojoHater said:

MojoHater.

I used R5 Sym Supreme and R3 6* Diablo for all the fights. Didn't need any items. Watch the timer on Annihilus and make sure you get the unstoppable or you have plenty of space if he gets it.
    sym supreme huh... for what fights exactly? and howd you deal with terrax, mojo and mangog?
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    I took Diablo + HT + Ika/Ser for the 2 side paths.

Ghost + Wasp + Diablo for middle path.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    I haven't done the middle path yet because Korg and Terrax look scary, but for the left path I took Doom for Hype and the Champion and Spidey 2099 for Mojo. I understand not everyone has him but beardo should work well too. For the right path I used Longshot on all 3 fights
  • Options
    awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101

MojoHater said:

just use mojo, duh.

also idk why why you signed it, you’re make so many stupid threads you basically have zero credibility

Kudos for grammar on that one
    oh i’m sorry! i messed up a letter! will you ever forgive me?🥺
    Cool Your Beans Bro!
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    MojoHater said:

MojoHater said:

MojoHater.

sym supreme huh... for what fights exactly? and howd you deal with terrax, mojo and mangog?
    For Terrax I used Diablo. Ignore his indestructible and parry/heavy to build up poisons. Bait the SP1 and melt him with an SP3 when you get it. Diablo for Mangog. Parry/heavy poisons melt him pretty fast and the SP3 destroys him. He never got to 10 hate. I used Diablo for Mojo. Played him more or less normal combos with some parry/heavy depending on the situation. Sym Supreme for Hype, The Champion, Silver Surfer, and Aarkus. Diablo or Sym work for Annihilus but I used Diablo since his regen makes up for mistakes.
  • Options
    xNig said:

I took Diablo + HT + Ika/Ser for the 2 side paths.

Ghost + Wasp + Diablo for middle path.

ghost for korg?
  • Options

I haven't done the middle path yet because Korg and Terrax look scary, but for the left path I took Doom for Hype and the Champion and Spidey 2099 for Mojo. I understand not everyone has him but beardo should work well too. For the right path I used Longshot on all 3 fights

okay thanks a lot
  • Options
    I just solod korg with r2 sorc... 269 hits :) may i add he lost his rock shield timer at 50% due to some glitch cuz i dont have pacify but that made the fight a lot shorter.
  • Options

This week's side event is garbage, haven't even done one path, it's garbage, no other word for it. I can't imagine a bigger fail before Cyber Weekend. What is this supposed to do, oh yeah, oh yeah, no I definitely got to spend 2k to get a R4 so I can have the power level to get 2,500 five stars shards, can't freakin wait!

I agree that it could be toned down but you definitely don't need a R4 lol.
  • Options
    good news! i 92% solod that stupid using r4 sym sup in 145 hits! im learning yay
  • Options
    MojoHater said:

I just solod korg with r2 sorc... 269 hits :) may i add he lost his rock shield timer at 50% due to some glitch cuz i dont have pacify but that made the fight a lot shorter.

Korg makes no sense in this quest. I used Diablo because I can only dex his SP1 about 60% of the time so the regen is helpful.
  • Options

MojoHater said:

MojoHater said:

MojoHater.

For Terrax I used Diablo. Ignore his indestructible and parry/heavy to build up poisons. Bait the SP1 and melt him with an SP3 when you get it. Diablo for Mangog. Parry/heavy poisons melt him pretty fast and the SP3 destroys him. He never got to 10 hate. I used Diablo for Mojo. Played him more or less normal combos with some parry/heavy depending on the situation. Sym Supreme for Hype, The Champion, Silver Surfer, and Aarkus. Diablo or Sym work for Annihilus but I used Diablo since his regen makes up for mistakes.
    thanks! i'll share my strat for the middle path: sym sup for superskrull and terrax(use sp2 to gain distance from rock field), sorc for korg, and saved doom for the boss (easy 69 hit solo cuz i removed 500% health)
  • Options

This week's side event is garbage, haven't even done one path, it's garbage, no other word for it. I can't imagine a bigger fail before Cyber Weekend. What is this supposed to do, oh yeah, oh yeah, no I definitely got to spend 2k to get a R4 so I can have the power level to get 2,500 five stars shards, can't freakin wait!

calm down sir lol... i would suggest dont do the SQ this month, or just cheese the easiest quest to get the objective rewards... thats what i would do if i was too frustrated
  • Options

What does cyber monday have anything to do with it? 🤣