**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 8 Venompool Boss Help

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I spoke too soon. The game team is looking into changes for this fight. I don't have more information than that just yet, but we are hoping to get something out by the end of the day on Friday, or Early next week. Stay tuned!

Compensation for bugged bosses when ?
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

I spoke too soon. The game team is looking into changes for this fight. I don't have more information than that just yet, but we are hoping to get something out by the end of the day on Friday, or Early next week. Stay tuned!

I'd rather they just released it next Wed and not have it be a bugged mess.

What's the compensation package for the bugged bosses looking like?
    You won’t get one. They looked into compensating for v6 nerf. And the summoner show up nerf. Nothing was forthcoming,

• Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    I have always found fights that involve regen can cause the biggest issues and require a greater amount of testing. The issues with this fight is the way of turning off the every 30sec regen is unsustainable and you are constantly hit with one regen or the other but normally both, with no champs really capable of out damaging the regen.

I understand you like to make fights that cause you to think, but the moment you introduce aggressive regen, it requires additional testing as you can’t unit man your way through!
  • Options
    JubaknightJubaknight Posts: 82
    It is just very bad. Wasted lots of units and resources. Had to quit and I think I won’t even thinking of doing variant 8. Game design is meant to be fun not nonsense, just put anything.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★

It is just very bad. Wasted lots of units and resources. Had to quit and I think I won’t even thinking of doing variant 8. Game design is meant to be fun not nonsense, just put anything.

Me too will probably focus on getting willpower and exploring act 5
    Then if I have time
    I will see if I can do this madness
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Sabretooth is a Merc and can take the VP boss. Wade Thrillson has a video on it.

Maybe that’s what the devs used when testing this fight.

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Sabretooth is a Merc and can take the VP boss. Wade Thrillson has a video on it.

Maybe that’s what the devs used when testing this fight.

I think that’s only possible with one or two specific paths though, the deadpooloid’s gives you poison.

Without that, you can’t reduce the healing enough
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Jason Vohrhees solo’d VP with a 5s VP.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Just give Red Deadpool some special passive debuff to petrify the REGEN…I mean the variant is about Red Deadpool right? So re-buff up Red Deadpool with the kit to take VP out.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Poketan said:

DalBot said:

I can top that....

Got her from both a featured 5* and a featured 6* within 30 seconds of each other after finishing 🤦🏻‍♂️

bruh.... I joined the club...

Yo lemme get another I want to dupe mine. I've duped torch 3 times now :disappointed:
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Poketan said:

DalBot said:

I can top that....

Got her from both a featured 5* and a featured 6* within 30 seconds of each other after finishing 🤦🏻‍♂️

bruh.... I joined the club...

"RNG" right? 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/pOhpfnojeP8

So torch works....
  • Options
    K3600 said:

Thank you for the update @Kabam Miike really helpful. I have used around 600units trying to do this venompool fight, I got close once but didn't complete it. Are there any compensation given to summoner's like us who have used lots of units and revives?
    That would literally make our day , I didn't spend that much units , but there are summoners who have spent 100s or potentially 1000s units on this fight, and if this fight is getting tuned down, it would only be fair to compensate them all in a fair way
  • Options
    GOTG said:

The problem is you have to solo him. Or else start the quest again. And for 300 hits fight, you can't say that you will play without mistake. Not very practical.
    No I agree. This boss has no place in " not end game content". But just saying you *can* use him
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★

GOTG said:

The problem is you have to solo him. Or else start the quest again. And for 300 hits fight, you can't say that you will play without mistake. Not very practical.
    No I agree. This boss has no place in " not end game content". But just saying you *can* use him
    And you need a clean run from the game as well. No frame drop, no missed dex or parry.

I’m assuming that’s Torch with MrF on the team—any other prefight a like Wags?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Tried doing the fight yesterday and I really wonder who test these fights before they’re released to the public because I fight it very hard to believe someone test it and said man these nodes interaction are fun the player base will love it
  • Options
    This is beyond poor clearly very little testing happened before release. Spent all the pots and revives I just got the other day, thanks a bunch. This is why we can’t have nice things
  • Options
    DrZola said:

GOTG said:

And you need a clean run from the game as well. No frame drop, no missed dex or parry.

I’m assuming that’s Torch with MrF on the team—any other prefight a like Wags?

Dr. Zola
    Don't think you need MF. Wags prefight is necessary