Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Recent side quest

I can honestly say these are getting worse by the week! There is long known issue with parry and dex which player base gets overflow of aq/war comp, what about single story/quest mode? A 66k korg on middle path this weeks cataclysm that constantly throw unblockable sp1s? Not even gonna mention the terrax that is cleary bugged with constant armor breaks

Comments

• Options
    Rishu_101Rishu_101 Posts: 23
    The second part of side quest really absurd difficulty wise, the rewards are not worthy to play it. Not worth at all. Don't know what will they do in 3rd & 4 th part.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★

Slapjack said:

I can honestly say these are getting worse by the week! There is long known issue with parry and dex which player base gets overflow of aq/war comp, what about single story/quest mode? A 66k korg on middle path this weeks cataclysm that constantly throw unblockable sp1s? Not even gonna mention the terrax that is cleary bugged with constant armor breaks

There’s no unblockable on the korg, what do you mean?
    His kit I assume.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Slapjack said:

Ehmm i think u gotta learn to fight korg...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, just to let you know we are examining the difficulty of our side quests, so please bear with us and know that we are aware of your feedback hence we are having the conversations! Thanks for your patience on this! :)

Thanks, Boo!
  • Options
    EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, just to let you know we are examining the difficulty of our side quests, so please bear with us and know that we are aware of your feedback hence we are having the conversations! Thanks for your patience on this! :)

The difficulty is fine, but the rewards should be adjusted a bit.

In my opinion it is: Legendary for Thronebreaker, epic for Cavalier and so on.

And if a cavalier then wants to play legendary. Then bite your way through and don't cry

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    This is the type of post that makes the game worse...
    Sure now Kabam Boo takes this to the devs.. the devs read it and say?.. but the node has nothing that makes Korg unblockable... No this is players inexperience... The fights are fine...
    And guess what? NOTHING HAPPENS
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    EinfachSo said:

Kabam Boo said:

And if a cavalier then wants to play legendary. Then bite your way through and don't cry

No, there's thronebreakers that are not end game players that used to go through legendary SQ content, not easily but we could manage it, with, maybe, a few or no revives. And it was fun and changeling for us. Now it s neither. The only solution is a new upgraded difficulty, with high tech rewards for end game players. T6, T7, T20 shards and 8* crystals, I don;t know.
  • Options
    SlapjackSlapjack Posts: 29
    Searmenis said:

EinfachSo said:

Kabam Boo said:

No, there's thronebreakers that are not end game players that used to go through legendary SQ content, not easily but we could manage it, with, maybe, a few or no revives. And it was fun and changeling for us. Now it s neither. The only solution is a new upgraded difficulty, with high tech rewards for end game players. T6, T7, T20 shards and 8* crystals, I don;t know.
  • Options
    SlapjackSlapjack Posts: 29
    Slapjack said:

Searmenis said:

EinfachSo said:

Kabam Boo said:

That is not the point! There are bugs on top of bugs, how can you constantly dex korg sp1 (that is unblockable) while dex is bugged? Terrax fight yesterday I had constant armor breaks with his rock stacks. Backed out 3 times. I
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Who in the SQ team thought 400K HP Super Skrull, Korg, Terrax, and Annihilus with 6K attack rating back to back was a reasonable difficulty for a Side Quest? 🤨
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited November 2021

Slapjack said:

Slapjack said:

Searmenis said:

EinfachSo said:

Kabam Boo said:

That is not the point! There are bugs on top of bugs, how can you constantly dex korg sp1 (that is unblockable) while dex is bugged? Terrax fight yesterday I had constant armor breaks with his rock stacks. Backed out 3 times. I
    learn how to fight korg. easy
    Learn how to read. Easy.