**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* odin

Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
just pulled a 5* odin, i have a generic AG and everything to get him up to rank 5, is he worth the upgrade and if so, why? I also don’t have any other strong cosmic champs that are 5*. Any feedback is appreciated

Comments

• Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    Ye he is solid champ also funny to play and good for prefight to boost more champs :)
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    I r5 mine right away and don’t regret it, especially for monthly eq. But he doesn’t need his sig ability (others can correc5 me if they’ve found it super useful). His sp2 increases also based on his rank.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I have mine at R5 and I don't regret the choice at all, one of my most used champions: I have used him for act 6, act 7, variants where allowed and cav EQs, and each time he surprised me for how many different fights I could take with him, not to mention his utility in making any champion good for buffed up nodes and warlock-proof.
    I used a class AG on him but I did it just because I wanted to, he doesn't really need the awakening and surely he isn't worth a generig AG ^_^
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Got a sig20 6r2, absolutely awesome champion and definitely worth maxing, but not worth a generic awakening gem. His sig ability is only marginally useful in specific situations