**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The new week of SQ in a nutshell

Almost 7 minutes really?
And i have Doctor Doom what happened to those who who don't have him?

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    33% incinerate dmg... U r obviously not cycling doom right, specially when Skrull has a passive immunity to shocks and incinerate... U took a bad counter, so the people that dont use or have doom will probably do a lot better..
  • Options
    MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★

Almost 7 minutes really?

how do you have the end screen with all that? mines the old one
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    MojoHater said:

Almost 7 minutes really?

how do you have the end screen with all that? mines the old one
    hit the settings icon on the top left at the Home Screen
    then click opt in to beta settings
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    ? AA burned down Skrull in maybe 2 minutes?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Tanker said:

Sidequest is pretty scummy of kabam. I can't imagine how lower levels are dealing with this bs.

If lower levels are trying to run Legendary I expect they are doing badly. If they are running lower levels, I expect they are fine...
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    See thats the problem ..
    "woah i got doom he is beyond god tier... Skrull is cosmic! Doom is mystic i will winnn".....🤣
    Maybe next he should try killing korg with AA
  • Options

YoMoves said:

but how does he work against the terrax and korg that come next? i mean you can try anyone against korg, you just have to get lucky with light intercepts. plus, there's not really one GREAT counter to terrax so you just have to play well. just a badly designed week with long, boring fights
    Neither is Doom for Skrull which is the whole point of this post...
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★

YoMoves said:

but how does he work against the terrax and korg that come next? i mean you can try anyone against korg, you just have to get lucky with light intercepts. plus, there's not really one GREAT counter to terrax so you just have to play well. just a badly designed week with long, boring fights
    BWcw works best against those part one my options only
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    edited November 2021
    Diablo with nullify prefight and kingpin ..wreaked every thing ..even korg was nothing with those passive poisons of diablo ..kingpin absolutely nuked that terrax in under a min ...belly bump spam
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 505 ★★★
    claire for every champ except annihulus. I used kingpin for annihulus.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Cmaro said:

I used Diablo for whole mid path easy and fast :)

Yeah Diablo + Torch works on the left, BWCV + Torch on the right, Diablo + Kingpin down the middle. Some fights were long but none were hard if you have a good roster. The hardest fight I had was Annihilus with Bane and Unstoppable with both path links on.

That said for a normal SQ it was harder than usual and the past 3 months haven't been great from the devs.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    CapIW, Sorcerer, CGR made this all pretty easy. My only complaint is the Act7 sized healthpools... not sure why
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Can AA do any of the fights in the Legendary SQ this week?
  • Options

Forget Super Skrull. I mean don't get me wrong that fight sucks. But the Korg and Terrax after him is the real Train Wreck.

Diablo takes all three. Korg is the only longish fight for him, and Super Skrull was fast and easy.
  • Options

YoMoves said:

plus, there's not really one GREAT counter to terrax so you just have to play well.
    With Diablo I just ignored his rock field and played parry/heavy the whole fight. Bait the SP1 and fire an SP3 when you get it. It doesn't require any skilled play at all.

• Options

Forget Super Skrull. I mean don't get me wrong that fight sucks. But the Korg and Terrax after him is the real Train Wreck.

Diablo takes all three. Korg is the only longish fight for him, and Super Skrull was fast and easy.
    Yeh, why isn't everyone just using their Diablo. Peasants.
    He's a pretty old champ that lots of people have... also there are other options. I was just offering an option that made these fights easy for me.
  • Options
    Sergeant_ said:

Can AA do any of the fights in the Legendary SQ this week?

I expect he would work for Silver Surfer, Super Skrull, Mojo, and the Champion. I didn't use him on this one.
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Like i said Diablo i much better than doom nooobs
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    Name is good for korg aarkus and terrax