**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

downtime cost me the 4 star star lord

OK i am so fuming right now i got 7.2 million for 4 star star lord if the downtime did not happen i would have won him what pisses me off more is i used 1000 units towards to recover the time and still missed

kabam need to sort servers out once and for all even if it means when no event on disable game for 24 hours to get it sorted i will never be spending another penny on this game unless its fixed

02d5o517wdw9.jpg
dwh5u8ihnl1w.jpg

Comments

• COULD HAVE EASILY GRINDED THE MISSING 1.5 MILLION IN THE 10 HOURS DOWNTIME
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    The game didn't force him to spend 1k units, he did it out of impulse. It's no ones fault but his own for using them. His roster isn't strong enough to be legitimately going for featured champs anyway.
  • DARKLOKIDARKLOKI Posts: 50
    Bro. When you are competing for 800 spots. You don't actually know the cut off. Cause it fluctuates based on champs. You didn't get him try harder next arena
    I got him with 12.7 million rank 40 . I already had 10 million by day 2. I was way past the cut off. The other guys are right. You don't have the roaster unlike people like me who have the roaster to even go for new featured champs
    funny my rooster is 40 4 stars and 6 5 stars not counting my 1 2 and 3 stars i would have used the 1000 units anyway to boost further but us android players got locked out and ios players and 10 hour advantage this should be compensated

I have 78 four stars and about 12 five stars compare to yours.
  • nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    I scored 8.1million rank 947, i could have scored much more if i could play for that downtime.
    I feel bad that android users like me got less time to grind arena as compared to iOS users.
    i hope we get compensation.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Grinder wrote: »
    Okay spelling time. It's roster; not roaster, definitely not rooster, it's roster.

Maybe they were roasting roosters on their rosters?

What roster contains rooster roasters?
  • MTAG13MTAG13 Posts: 5
    nIHSEAN wrote: »
    I scored 8.1million rank 947, i could have scored much more if i could play for that downtime.
    I feel bad that android users like me got less time to grind arena as compared to iOS users.

Is there multiple arenas like different brackets? Cause I had 8,270,719 and was rank 898 so I put up more and ranked less.....

• MTAG13MTAG13 Posts: 5
    MTAG13 wrote: »
    nIHSEAN wrote: »

Is there multiple arenas like different brackets? Cause I had 8,270,719 and was rank 898 so I put up more and ranked less.....

May bad just saw that. lol I did rank higher stupid me
  • FireStorm34FireStorm34 Posts: 83
    edited June 2017
    Okay spelling time. It's roster; not roaster, definitely not rooster, it's roster.

ok for one i have dyspraxia and have trouble with spelling so think before you start getting mouthy
  • Thechamp8556Thechamp8556 Posts: 33
    qhds0cwl2i4w.png
  • FireStorm34FireStorm34 Posts: 83
    edited June 2017

ok i surrer with dyspraxia and have trouble so please dont start things without reason spelling does not matter aslong as i get my point across
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    1000 units worth of runs is not necessarily equal to how much he would have been able to Grind in 10 hours. How about instead of saying that someone is **** you show a little courtesy and empathy. The servers being down cost a massive percent of android players this arena and running a third will not solve the problem as many people worked it into their working lives. reimburse units for the past month of these bugs and at the very least give android players an awakening gem as some kind of compensation.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    It's up to 10 hours now? Crazy, it just keeps getting longer... :D
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    Samsung Galaxy S8 user here, even with the downtime(mainly while i was asleep) i was able to put up personal best for streak 277 and score 8.7 ranks like 657 or something like that so if your in the USA the downtime didnt really change anything imho
  • OK i am so fuming right now i got 7.2 million for 4 star star lord if the downtime did not happen i would have won him what pisses me off more is i used 1000 units towards to recover the time and still missed

kabam need to sort servers out once and for all even if it means when no event on disable game for 24 hours to get it sorted i will never be spending another penny on this game unless its fixed

02d5o517wdw9.jpg
    dwh5u8ihnl1w.jpg

LOOOL. Good to see you are still grinding away, Flame-boy. :)
  • Mikeself9 wrote: »
    It's up to 10 hours now? Crazy, it just keeps getting longer... :D

was from 7am friday to 5pm friday so yeah 10 hours ios had a major advantage
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    If you're rushing to try to meet the cutoff on the last day, you're doing something wrong, esp on rerun champs like Starlord.