**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buffed champs for December

Comments

• Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Also a meme because yes

• Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    I hope they give Clint a nice synergy with the upcoming Thor with a hatchet.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Was hoping we would get an Christmas surprise with an Sentry Buff, I guess i can dream right, if Sentry gets an re work or even a moderate Buff a lot of ppl would be so excited but i guess Joe Fix it will do , i have him duped as a 5 and 6 star and honestly he's just going to be a buff arena champ from 1 to 10 my excitement is at a -1 anything extra will be a plus these buff honestly been underwhelming how's that Community Buff Champion anyone used her in AQ or AW yet.....
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★

Whos laughing now!!

Good for you, I don't have that many resources to waste else i would rank 2 him for more arena points, in arena i wonder how much a 6 star Joe fix it would go for . or if Joe fixt it were in the Cavs who spending an Odin for him....
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Shannok said:

Why no classic spidey? I mean he is classic and one of the OGs

Same reason so many others are still waiting, Kabam John hasn't decided what to do with him.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Tbh I’d rather see more bug fixes than buffed champs for a while

Everybody would but those are two different groups and those are two completely different types of coding, so throwing everybody in the same room doesn't guarantee a quicker fix.
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Got a duped 6* Joe - this is good. He can't get any worse can he??*

*it can always get worse lol

Screenshotting this for when he undoubtedly becomes worse
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Bugmat78 said:

Trying to think how... what are they gonna possibly do, take away his poison immunity? Literally all I can think of that suit hulk has
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Bugmat78 said:

Trying to think how... what are they gonna possibly do, take away his poison immunity? Literally all I can think of that suit hulk has
    Put his poker suits thing into prefights and reduce their potency by 90%
  • Options
    Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Hawkeye doesn't have anything except for power drain and bleed on special attacks
    So he will be the overhaul and fixit probably keep his suit mechanic but they gonna change it so its moderate
  • Options
    DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Please dont give me hope. Also revert guillotine back
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    These ideas probably been posted in some form already over the years but when I first saw how simple Hawkeye was I was astounded how underutilised his character was.. He's supposed to be the marvel equivalent of Green Arrow.

I'm hoping the upcoming buff is imaginative, and has him gaining additional utility outside of his base bleed & power drain through trick arrows e.g.

1. Slow
    2. Bleed
    3. Poison
    4. Incinerate

Start with any based on a prefight menu, and change/rotate through them like Sorcerer supreme/BWCV by ending a 5-hit combo with a light or using a heavy.

Each sp1 in addition to the trick arrow (normal uptime) reduces AAR by X% and gives true strike for Y seconds
    Each sp2 in addition to the trick arrow (gaining 50% up time) reduces armor by X% and power drains for Y%
    Sp3 refills trick arrows (if they limit them like Hood's bullets) and/or doubles/refreshes the up time of power drain, AAR, true strike and armor reduction.
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    ItsDamien said:

Y’all still have hopes for buffs?

I've used HulkBuster a LOT since his buff 🙌
    Still have hopes for OG Spidy... 🤞
  • Options
    SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    I sincerely hope Hawkeye's SP1 is retained. Easily accessible bleed and power drain needs to remain part of his kit.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    Really happy to hear it - kind of - I've been looking at my next 6* Skill rank-up and wondering if I dare take up Hawkeye, for old times sake; and to have a reliable 6* Power Control champion.

I'd have fun with him, even now - but what they did to Guillotine has me worried. Hopefully they build on his kit without taking away...

At least I get to find out in December. 😬
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I like Hawkeye, please don't pull a 1st try Hood on him
  • Options
    AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★

I’m just hoping they don’t change his sp1 ability of power drain, that most likely will have people complaining.

Add to it by all means (I’m sure we’re all expecting some kind of trick arrows? They even get name checked in the latest Disney Day Hawkeye footage…) but don’t remove the power drain in the name of “balance”.

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    6* Moleman, Kingpin, Magneto OG and HoX.. are some of my favorite buff champions.. DDHK and Ronin are good but slightly lower level than the few I mentioned earlier.
    Don't have Joe Fixit or Hawkeye as 6*.. 5* Hawkeye is sig180.. and can easily get to sig200 if it is important for him.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★

• Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

Let's see if any will be worth at least R2.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Which is the Overhaul?

They both desperately need it
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Which is the Overhaul?

They both desperately need it

That's something I've been wondering, I could really see it going either way. Like my gut says Joe, because he was in the community vote and that was a vote for an overhaul wasn't it. So surely he would be the overhaul.

But then you look at both the champs abilities and Hawkeye just has 3 lines, so should he get an overhaul? Look how many abilities Joe has, and how cool could his card abilities be. Pretty much a pick your poison champ with different modes.

However, I kind of hope Hawkeye will be the moderate. Kabam have shown that they can do a lot when a champion doesn't have a lot going for them with a moderate, look at Ultron, Falcon and Crossbones. They barely had any abilities and they're all pretty cool!

Plus, that means that he'd almost definitely keep his power drain on L1