**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where are the solo compensation at?

Are the solo compensation only come once a month?

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    I guess so :(

Until the whole thing is over at least
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Yes, they are once a month and you will be getting them at the beginning of every event Quest so the next one will be around December 3rd.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

Dkcody42 said:

Gmonkey said:

You should not be doing content. Parry and dex are very noticeably worse lately. Ai never throwing specials. Just in time to not spend for cyber weekend

I’ve wondered about that. I wonder if a lot of people who usually spend won’t spend this year.
    I'm definitely spending significantly less than I normally do. Part of it is because my financial situation is a little different but most of it is because I no longer find this game as enjoyable as I used to and thus am more hesitant to spend on it. I'm at 8.1K units now, and should be at 9K by the time the offers roll around. I only intend to spend as much as required to finish forming the last t6B and t3A I need to r4 my Void. After I achieve that, I won't be spending a dime on the other deals.
    r4 void is a very unique choice
    Hey voids amazing! Plus he feels so smooth with that dash back

• UnitboyUnitboy Posts: 31
    edited November 2021
    Time to receive the aq health potions on which I'm already overflowing!
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Early june
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    Well you can farm revives
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Dkcody42 said:

Gmonkey said:

You should not be doing content. Parry and dex are very noticeably worse lately. Ai never throwing specials. Just in time to not spend for cyber weekend

I’ve wondered about that. I wonder if a lot of people who usually spend won’t spend this year.
    I'm definitely spending significantly less than I normally do. Part of it is because my financial situation is a little different but most of it is because I no longer find this game as enjoyable as I used to and thus am more hesitant to spend on it. I'm at 8.1K units now, and should be at 9K by the time the offers roll around. I only intend to spend as much as required to finish forming the last t6B and t3A I need to r4 my Void. After I achieve that, I won't be spending a dime on the other deals.
    r4 void is a very unique choice
    Well, I want my first r4 to be as unique/useful as possible, so that's why I'm going with Void over my sig200 Doom or Surfer. And I use Void on my AW attack team every war, so that's a big reason why.
    Also, it's Void. He's so damn good.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

Dkcody42 said:

Gmonkey said:

Love seeing Void getting some appreciation. Such a useful champ
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Dkcody42 said:

Gmonkey said:

I'm not.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    There will definitely be a dip in the number of players who will spend. The actual numbers will vary a lot since last year. But kabam is already anticipating it. So to attract more players, they'll probably give good gifts to entice players.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    There won't be any big solo comp anytime soon. No way kabam gives players anything this close to cyber weekend. They want players to spend right now not get free stuff.
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 673 ★★★

There won't be any big solo comp anytime soon. No way kabam gives players anything this close to cyber weekend. They want players to spend right now not get free stuff.

Yep, I fully agreed with you on this, Kabam won't be giving anything free for the next few weeks because they want players to spent.

Ironically, there are quite a few players that won't be spending on upcoming event, because how things have been with the game (understandably), myself included.

A good strategy for Kabam (which of course I know it won't happen) is to give everyone another purchase offer to Hero Crystals with Gold. Then focus the cyber weekend on Rank Up material and Gold offers.

Why?..well give relatively "free" (purchase with Gold) will make most players happy and might be more keen to spend. Then make offer for Rank Up materials and Gold (which have been drained), so people would spend to rank up their new Champs. 😆😆😆.

Everyone happy and everyone win :)