Options

Bug on lower chapters.

AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Having issues after completing a path , come back to it and it shows the path cut half way. I thought I had 100% but showed 98% . Went back it and wallah a path cut half way like in the picture, is the 4th time that happens and I was believing it was me missing path but no. Can anyone look in to this. By the way this is 4.4.1

Comments

• Options

Having issues after completing a path , come back to it and it shows the path cut half way. I thought I had 100% but showed 98% . Went back it and wallah a path cut half way like in the picture, is the 4th time that happens and I was believing it was me missing path but no. Can anyone look in to this. By the way this is 4.4.1

People disagree but y'all don't see the picture, looks like I jumped from Dr strange tile to symboid tile. This was the first path I did . When for 100% and now show like I jump does tiles.
  • Options

People disagree but y'all don't see the picture, looks like I jumped from Dr strange tile to symboid tile. This was the first path I did . When for 100% and now show like I jump the tile and not registering as 100%.
  • Options
    RanunculusRanunculus Posts: 73
    Try sending a ticket.
  • Options

People disagree but y'all don't see the picture, looks like I jumped from Dr strange tile to symboid tile. This was the first path I did . When for 100% and now show like I jump does tiles.
  • Options